Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

Is it too early to send in my app. for next year? I just got home and unpacked three hours ago. Just wanted to say "Thanks" to every one that was involved with this match. It was great. As already stated, squad 8 was a blast! I met lots of great people, and look forward to shooting with them in the future.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too early to send in my app. for next year? I just got home and unpacked three hours ago. Just wanted to say "Thanks" to every one that was involved with this match. It was great. As already stated, squad 8 was a blast! I met lots of great people, and look forward to shooting with them in the future.

Entry will open in late winter-early spring. Glad you made it home safe. See ya next year.

I stopped by Saturday evening for awhile to check it out. The stages I saw looked like a lot of fun, hate that I missed it. The extras later Saturday evening were pretty cool also. Congrats to all the division winners and to Horner for getting the big win and check. AGAIN!!! Good work.

jtischauser, Good video, bad deal with the rifle breakage, but good shooting none the less. Anyone with any pics or other videos?

I will have mine up in a day or so. I was going to try to upload from the motel, but the internet conection was wonky,.

It was an awesome match. We had typical MO weather, from steaming hot to freezin butt cold in the space of 2 days, and the mud made things sporting, but overall everything went mostly according to plan....

Big thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon and all the RO's! Ozark 3-Gun Championship is a first class match! This was my first 3-Gun match and I feel everything else after will have a hard time measuring up. Everything including schedule, stages, location, prize table and staff were amazing.

12th...Nice finish for your first 3-Gun Match :cheers:

Big thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon and all the RO's! Ozark 3-Gun Championship is a first class match! This was my first 3-Gun match and I feel everything else after will have a hard time measuring up. Everything including schedule, stages, location, prize table and staff were amazing.

12th...Nice finish for your first 3-Gun Match :cheers:

+1

Great shooting Josh. Good to meet you too. Hopefully we will see you guys in Arkansas on Halloween.

First time at the O3GC and it was worth the trip. Excellent stages, location, weather and staff. The stage were well designed and thought out and challenging. Many thanks to those who staff and ran the match - Kirk, Chad, Damon, Sandra, James and all the ROs. Thank you for your hard work. A special thanks to the match sponsors Adams Arms and Samson Mfg. and all the rest of the match supporters.

I'll be back next year.

A great match! KUDOS to everyone from Match director on down. ROs were great. Next year for sure.

If anyone found a range finder case. i left mine on stage 1 (by the lake) on Thursday. gimme a shout.

again, what a great match.

:cheers:

jtischauser, Good video, bad deal with the rifle breakage, but good shooting none the less. Anyone with any pics or other videos?

You can see photos I took at www.nrablog.com, click on the "3-gun" tag to the left to see the feed of stories and pics.

A great match! KUDOS to everyone from Match director on down. ROs were great. Next year for sure.

If anyone found a range finder case. i left mine on stage 1 (by the lake) on Thursday. gimme a shout.

We had 1 left on stage 9, I know which squad it was,but not whose, we left it at HQ with the info.

I worked stage four with great guys helping out, both named Chris. A couple of things I did learn was, I am not as young as I thought I was, you will find places that will ache that haven't for a long time and splatter hurts. Met some great people while working and saw some very good shooting as well.

When my non shooting friends ask what I did this weekend, I have been telling them I spent 4 days at the lake, shooting guns, chasing women, good food, cold beer and was shot by a cop! Why let a few "minor details" get in the way of a good story!

Am already planning to work again next year unless my wife does me in first!

Good to see the "unofficial" Sierra shooting team again.

You can see photos I took at www.nrablog.com, click on the "3-gun" tag to the left to see the feed of stories and pics.

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

& I'm there

Great match!!

Ch and I have been doing a lot of shooting lately, and this match was a lot more about shooting, as opposed to jumping over stumps and logs and shooting thru barbed wire fences.

Really good scenarios, really good VISIBLE target presentations, just enough mud to qualify as a real 3gun match, and 1 well placed rock............ :roflol:

Many thanks to all the match staff for the time and efforts they give to our sport.

we'll for sure be back next year.

michael

I expected you to be a little more tech savy. Something like this, maybe???? :devil:

http://nrablog.com/?tag=/3-gun

Great match!!

Ch and I have been doing a lot of shooting lately, and this match was a lot more about shooting, as opposed to jumping over stumps and logs and shooting thru barbed wire fences.

Really good scenarios, really good VISIBLE target presentations, just enough mud to qualify as a real 3gun match, and 1 well placed rock............ :roflol:

Many thanks to all the match staff for the time and efforts they give to our sport.

we'll for sure be back next year.

michael

Michael, Ive already had that rocked removed........Thanks for taking everything so well. I think that may have been the same rock that took Tate out last year. I think it beamed itself in from the other range!!!

SQUIRREL

& I'm there

Haha, glad to know people have my back!

I expected you to be a little more tech savy. Something like this, maybe???? :devil:

http://nrablog.com/?tag=/3-gun

You got me Bryan... I'm still waiting to see if I can find a bar with a drink menu like the one at the shooter's dinner :goof: