Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

The match rules states, "11.4 Each division must have at least 10 (ten) competitors."

I'm planning on shooting in the Heavy Metal Division so I'm wondering if there is 10 competitors in that division yet. If not, does the Tactical Irons Divison have 10 competitors yet?

Ohhhhh no you don't Jomar! you ain't jumping divisions! are ya gettin skeered or sompin??? :sight:

jj

JJ, what gives? I see you signed up for Open Division...are ya gettin skeered or sompin???

Jomar, I'm sure that is just one of the discrepancies that needs correction. JJ wouldn't PUNK you out like that. Right JJ.

Yall got that rite! Yer goin down, city kitty!!! :sight:

jj

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match rules states, "11.4 Each division must have at least 10 (ten) competitors."

I'm planning on shooting in the Heavy Metal Division so I'm wondering if there is 10 competitors in that division yet. If not, does the Tactical Irons Divison have 10 competitors yet?

Ohhhhh no you don't Jomar! you ain't jumping divisions! are ya gettin skeered or sompin??? :sight:

jj

JJ, what gives? I see you signed up for Open Division...are ya gettin skeered or sompin???

Jomar, I'm sure that is just one of the discrepancies that needs correction. JJ wouldn't PUNK you out like that. Right JJ.

Yall got that rite! Yer goin down, city kitty!!! :sight:

jj

Looking forward to seeing you try. B)

Don't know if there is a waiting list or not, but I just learned this morning that I'll be unable to make the match due to circumstances beyond my control. Hope you guys have fun - shoot a few for me.

Doug J

Sorry to hear that Doug. I know you couel use some good 3 gun after your last match.

I just spoke to the range master, he said to let everyone know that they should bring a 4x4 vehicle if possible. It's a little sloppy there and it might rain more on Friday.

Adding "tow rope" to the equipment list. Hopefully the only thing it will be used for is pulling drunk Trapr out of the hotel pool..... :roflol:

Big 10-4 on the 4x4 or ATV. There are some very slick areas in the road and it's gotten quite rutted. If it

rains more, it could be a mess. I pulled a trailer with ATVs in with my 4x4 and slid around some. But wasn't bad.

I slid around more leaving without the trailer.

Stages look better in reality than the diagrams. ROs will shoot tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun. Seems

like mud is becoming the new standard for 3 gun in 2010.

Looking forward to running everyone through on the RV stage.

Craig

Would it cost anything to stop in and watch for awhile? Not going to be able to shoot but will be at the Lake some this weekend and would like to stop by and check it out for part of a day or so. Kind of a teaser and make it something to look forward to next year.

Would it cost anything to stop in and watch for awhile? Not going to be able to shoot but will be at the Lake some this weekend and would like to stop by and check it out for part of a day or so. Kind of a teaser and make it something to look forward to next year.

watching is free, stop on in.

Looked at all the stages today. They are awesome. We drove to all the stages very carefully, but no real problems and we don't have a 4-wheel thingy.

I can see every piece of steel on the range - isn't that amazing? Thanks to everybody's hard work.

Looked at all the stages today. They are awesome. We drove to all the stages very carefully, but no real problems and we don't have a 4-wheel thingy.

I can see every piece of steel on the range - isn't that amazing? Thanks to everybody's hard work.

Just think if its muddy, then you'll have a warm up for the MS Metal Mudfest in two weeks. HA!

Shoot well.

Wow guys!!! We had an excellent day today. It was the short day with us starting shooting at 9:00, 3 stages, and had a cold one in hand by 4:15. I gotta say the new range and the stages we shot today were badass!!! I can't wait to shoot out of the RV tomorrow.

The weather was perfect! Those 75 degree temps made the mud very tolerable.

Edited by jtischauser

Only at the Ozark 3 Gun can you shoot awesome stages, and see Taran Butler fall into a covered pool and be resuced by Phil Strader then have CPR performed on him by Phil as well...Good time, good times...lol.

You people the decided not to attend this match are missing one of the single best matches you can shoot in 3 gun. Plan to attend next year be cause it will only get better...

Bass

I have been having fun working Stage 6. Although I probably will go deaf a bit sooner

from the comp concussions of being inside the RV with every shooter. Lots of great runs

and great competitors. Everyone has been great with helping keep the stage fun and entertaining.

Daniel Horner torched the stage with a sub 60 second run in TO. Tough keeping up calling

rifle hits before he shot the next steel.

James Darst in Open, Barry Dueck in HO, and Bryan Ray in HM all had amazing runs to watch.

And when isn't it a hoot to be around Kurt Miller shooting Irons.

I have to admit a fondness for watching the steel when a .308 slaps it. Even though it

made a lot more work for us having to make repairs or untwist the twisted chains holding

the plates.

I still have a few stages to shoot myself so I probably won't get to see most of those

shooting the stage tomorrow morning. So good luck to you. And let's pray the rain stays away.

Craig

Edited by spd522

Thanks again to all the wonderful sponsors;

Adams Arms

Advanced Performance Shooting

AP Industries

Benchmade Knife Co.

Black Rain Ordnance

Blade-Tech Industries

Brownells

Buffer-Tech

Burris Optics