Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge

The question is this: Would you still attend the 2010 Tri-Gun Challenge if the match were limited to just rifle and shotgun?

Sound off please!

Thanks.

Lea L Ramthun

Tri-Gun Challenge Cordinator

With 50 point pistol stages, I thought it was just a 2 gun match. :roflol: (Love you LEAR!)

Yes I would still attend.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all, been out of the office much of the last two weeks. I have not charged anyone's credit cards, or cashed any checks, as of yet because of the current CUP issue that may affect the use of handguns on the Del-Tone range at this year's Tri-Gun Challenge. Obviously we at DPMS, along with Randy and Del-Tone are doing everything in our power to resolve the current issue, and I am pursuing a second option in order to truly make it a 3-gun match. Right now I just need to know who is willing to help support us by showing up and demonstrating that we will still shoot regardless of those in our neighborhood that would like to make life difficult! Due to the current limitations I want to pose the following question to those of you who have sent in your applications and payment.

The question is this: Would you still attend the 2010 Tri-Gun Challenge if the match were limited to just rifle and shotgun?

Sound off please!

Thanks.

Lea L Ramthun

Tri-Gun Challenge Cordinator

Even though I didn't send in an application, because I was planning to help as an RO again this year, the answer is yes, I'd still like to shoot it! :cheers:

Well, I haven't been shooting my pistol very good lately so just rifle and shotgun sounds fine to me. However,we could have a stage that involves spear throwing or the use of a sword

Just a thought

Albert

Well, I haven't been shooting my pistol very good lately so just rifle and shotgun sounds fine to me. However,we could have a stage that involves spear throwing or the use of a sword

Just a thought

Albert

Yep, Marcey and I would certainly still make the trek! Hey Albert, I would like to try the longbow :rolleyes:

Jeremy

You guys are watching way too much Top Shot!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

DPMS has been very good to all of us so whatever support they need, they'll get 100% of mine. Shooting 2 guns is better than shooting none. Is there another local club that might let us shoot pistol at? Just a thought. Thanks for all you do Lea, we'll see you in Aug!!!

Brian

DPMS has been very good to all of us so whatever support they need, they'll get 100% of mine. Shooting 2 guns is better than shooting none. Is there another local club that might let us shoot pistol at? Just a thought. Thanks for all you do Lea, we'll see you in Aug!!!

Brian

+1

DPMS and Randy has done a lot for our sport. With all the replies posted, I'd say all of us acknowledges that and want to give back that support.

I'm excited. I'm just itching to kill some paper and steel, and maybe a couple of them damn flying clays.

This is my first post.

Have been lurking in the shadows before.

This will also be my 8th year at the match and planning to be there even if it is only a 2 gun match. But then the Sierra Redneck Shooting Team may disown me this year after my last years performance!!! :)

George, you know you will always be with us. I think this year you will even have a real shirt, not the trainee one.

:cheers:

This is my first post.

Have been lurking in the shadows before.

This will also be my 8th year at the match and planning to be there even if it is only a 2 gun match. But then the Sierra Redneck Shooting Team may disown me this year after my last years performance!!! :)

George, you know you will always be with us. I think this year you will even have a real shirt, not the trainee one.

:cheers:

Well I will do my best to keep it!!

Has any thought been given to using "airsoft" pistols on a stage or two. Don't some of the sponsors handle "airsoft"? Close range and normally not considered firearms under the law, could be a way around the permit for this year.

I will still be there and I am pretty sure the rest of the Minot Squad will still be coming! As much as DPMS has supported the shooting sports, it would be bad manners not to attend! Plus, a 2-gun Challenge is still ALOT better than a NO-gun Challenge!!!

Randy, Lea and DPMS, keep up the good fight, we are all with you.

Doug