Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

History Channel $100,000 Top Shot Competition

Are you America’s “Top Shot”? The History Channel is seeking marksmen with amazing firearm skills

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on TV’s first marksmanship competition show. The History Channel and the producers of The Ultimate Fighter are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s first “Top Shot.”

APPLY TODAY!

To apply, email sydleier@gmail.com with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is January 18, 2010. For more information, visit www.pilgrimfilms.tv and click on “CASTING” or call 818-728-3729 TODAY!

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they could have gotten Jerry involved, Bob Munden, Byron Ferguson, TGO, and a few others, but would you want to see that show down or would you rather see some unheard of cat from the flats that had amazing talent and an awesome personality.

Call Jerry M and clue him to this....... :cheers:

Anything with bullets!

If the event is worth a darn, they would have already contacted him ;)

Unfortunately for Jerry, he has had way too much airtime to be desirable in the reality show format.

I'm thinking Ultimate Fighter, but with shooting challenges instead of fights. Winner of the UC show also got 6 figures.

I think most of the top shooters already have their own show. Shooting USA or Impossible shots. Both of which I find very entertaining. PRO-am is on tonight, speaking of which.

Hey Guy's

Thanks for all the interest. The show was just officially announced yesterday so we are initially starting basic outreach. If anyone has any suggestions of great shooters feel free to shoot me their contact info sydleier@gmail.com or direct them to our website www.pilgrimfilms.tv and tell them to click on “CASTING” for more details.

Thanks,

Sydney Leier

TOP SHOT

Pilgrim Films and Television, Inc.

4730 Woodman Ave. Suite 300

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

P: 818-728-8817

F: 818-728-8809

40 years ago I would have jumped on this, climbed it repelled down the other side and swam across to the finish line. We have a lot of shooters with amazing talent however the number of rock climbing triathlon athletes is a smaller number. I do know a couple that would be great, I'll pass this on to them.