Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

History Channel $100,000 Top Shot Competition

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sounds like a stage design in need of a designer!!!

LOL And I am just sick enough to come up with something like that too. :cheers:

This production company seems to put on some of the better shows in the genre (Dirty Jobs, The Ultimate Fighter, etc.)

Hummmm If Mike *Mr Dirty Jobs himself* were there I would sign up in a heartbeat. That guy just flat out is nuts but pretty cool in my book at the same time.

Joe W.

• 4 weeks later...

Gosh, I really need to post here more often. Just to fill everyone in, I've applied, been contacted, sent some more stuff, and then just today was contacted again with a request to sign an NDA as a prospective candidate.

According to the guy that emailed me, they're going to pick the next round of candidates the week of January 25th - people that get picked in that round will be flown to LA for final casting to select the 16 cast members of the show.

• 3 weeks later...
Is Burkett still doing a regular radio show?

He released on on Jan 26, that was the first one in quite awhile, dunno when the next will be but he seemed to indicate he'd be doing it regularly again.

"Watch them shoot it out at home and on the range!"

And that's exactly what would concern me.

If they want to do something like "Human Weapon" or "Fight Quest" or some series of competitions with different weapons, then they'll get my attention. But if they try and turn this into some kind of "reality show" with cameras in everyones face 24/7 they will lose my interest in about 10 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...