Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Single Stack Nationals

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot the SS on Thursday. A long, but fun day. Had several "Mikes" and a No Shoot. :angry2: Eat several bugs and even got one up my nose. Nats were everywhere. Bet I killed hundreds just driving my SUV around. Next year I may shoot my Springfield in 9MM just so my bag won't be so heavy or I'm getting a cart to push.

What a AWESOME Gnationals!!! Stages where great, staff was awesome, goodies where great! Congrats to Robbie for 16 in a row and Julie Golob for High lady!

+1 on all of the above, especially the Single Stack Gnats!

One thing about it - once someone figured out that vanilla would repel gnats, everyone at the match smelled a lot better!

Edited by bbbean

Nice shooting guys. Looks like the weather held for you too. I've got some work to do before next year. :)

Congrats to Rob & Julie and all the competitors. And a big THANK YOU to the match staff.

What a AWESOME Gnationals!!! Stages where great, staff was awesome, goodies where great! Congrats to Robbie for 16 in a row and Julie Golob for High lady!

+1 on all of the above, especially the Single Stack Gnats!

One thing about it - once someone figured out that vanilla would repel gnats, everyone at the match smelled a lot better!

Wish I had known that. Next year I'll pack some vanilla.