• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet that thing could be a real booger to shoot :roflol:

Jim

That it is. The Memphis Charity Challenge was the first time I faced this contraption. It was interesting to shoot, and difficult to keep balanced. I think that the motion of the plates falling off has more of an effect than simply the weight change. I did not shoot it well, but it was my first time dealing with it. I am sure that I can and will engage it better next time I come across it.

Farley sent me that link a while ago. I was hoping to keep my pathetic run on that contraption a secret, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now. I am the guy that follows Jerry on the clip. That thing ate my lunch. You can't hear it on the video, I was asking Rodney where my hits were going becasue I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on that one.

Thank's Farley. ;)

Tom

There were two guys in our squad that shot the Polish Plate Rack without it going around or losing any of the weights. John Bagakis and Bwana Sixgun. Both were awsome runs. I have it on video but with dial up posting is out of the question. Congrats Bwanna and John B. later rdd

Coolest thing about this stage is not ONE shooter gave up or gamed it.

It was Stage 1.

The following day, we had the autos shooting this thing.......and you still had to shoot it 2,3,4, and 1 basically. Had a limited shooter shoot the plates fairly well but started with 1 thru 4......after the fourth plate, the thing start spinning. Really shocked a lot of us and the guy wasn't shooting slow either.