Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miculek shooting Polish Plate Rack

The glove gave you away. No doubt who was in the video.

Where's Carmoney with the pic?

I've quit running that gag at the request of the Jackson family. But since you specifically asked, Pop, I'll post it one more time......

post-4033-1259045268_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a Polish Rack in Area 1 2009 at Parma. I think it was Stage 1?

Aaron,Don't forget it was at the Glock Shoot up there also.

I have been fortunate enough to see (and shoot) the Polish Plate rack through its devolpment and its many prototypes here in Salt Lake.

Farley has an evil mind, you ought to see his paper target swinger, it moves up/down and back and forth in completely random manner. There is no waiting for it to stop at the end of its swing you have to go after it.

Farley sent me that link a while ago. I was hoping to keep my pathetic run on that contraption a secret, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now. I am the guy that follows Jerry on the clip. That thing ate my lunch. You can't hear it on the video, I was asking Rodney where my hits were going becasue I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on that one.

Thank's Farley. ;)

Tom

Ok Tom, Didn't mean to make you the "poster child" for the PPR., but you know thing sometimes things just work out that way. Sorry! It kinda reminds me of an old movie I saw, maybe you did too. It was called "The good, The bad and they ugly :devil::roflol: . Did you ever get that weathervane mounted?

Really enjoyed Shooting with you Tom.............sixinch :ph34r:

Before the match, I considered getting one from Farley, the mad genius behind this device. After shooting the thing (on the squad with him, Tom & Jerry, Rodney May, etc.), I decided it wasn't worth all the future torture that thing would bring. It is very fun to shoot IF you can clear it with only 1 reload, which I somehow managed to do. I don't plan on trying it again until Memphis next year.

For anyone that gets the opportunity to shoot with Rodney, he is very entertaining. And shooting on the squad with Jerry is humbling.

Before the match, I considered getting one from Farley, the mad genius behind this device. After shooting the thing (on the squad with him, Tom & Jerry, Rodney May, etc.), I decided it wasn't worth all the future torture that thing would bring. It is very fun to shoot IF you can clear it with only 1 reload, which I somehow managed to do. I don't plan on trying it again until Memphis next year.

For anyone that gets the opportunity to shoot with Rodney, he is very entertaining. And shooting on the squad with Jerry is humbling.

Now just think how much practice you'll be missing out on! :devil:

Rodney is a clown. He will have your side hurting so bad from laughing, you won't want to shoot. And as for Jerry.........

Now just think how much practice you'll be missing out on! :devil:

Have you ever seen those golfers who spend more time in the woods looking for the club that they threw after a bad shot? I don't want to tempt myself to become one of those! :(

So would that be a "Six Iron" or an 8? :roflol:

So would that be a "Six Iron" or an 8? :roflol:

:roflol: Good one. Guess the gun would be the "Six Iron", while the PPR has 8 irons on it. Problem is the 6 is the only one light enough to send into the woods :surprise:

guess you got a point there! :bow: