Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what gun are you using in production

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 for other, what gun did I miss the kel-tec?

H&K, Ruger, Taurus are some I've seen in the last few months not listed.

Beretta 92FS Vertec here. Surprised there are already 4 votes for it, I haven't seen but one other Beretta at a match this year.

SA XDM .40 with SS guide rod, #14 Wolff spring, Sevigny rear sight, silver bead front sight, and a buttload of grip tape. P.S. Who needs a trigger job when you can just shoot several k rounds and have it drop from over 5lbs to right at 4 lbs :surprise:

Front Sight publishes it's list every year of what people are shooting. Glock had about 40% of the market in Production. After that it was CZ and S&W/M&P

The "list" that Front Sight publishes every year is strictly the guns that were used at the Nationals that year.

This list should be a little more rounded, in the fact that there would be more "casual shooters" here, who might not shoot the Nationals, yet still shoot Production.

Hello: I use a Glock 17 and now a Glock 34 for Production. They are hard to beat for all the goodies you can get for them and the cost of the goodies :cheers: That is the main reason I went back to the Glock. A small bag of parts costing $30 can fix most any problems except I've never needed the bag of parts. The weight of the slide is the other issue I like about the Glock. Thanks, Eric