Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Brother in Law

boz1911

My sister has been recovering from an operation the last couple of days. This morning when her youngest of four tried to wake her husband to go visit her it was discovered he passed away last night from a heart attack. They have 4 kids from 6 to 18. He was a great guy and I always liked him a lot. He was also an avid fisherman and hunter. I didn't see him much but I knew he took good care of my sister and their kids. Definately a sad day.

My sister has been recovering from an operation the last couple of days. This morning when her youngest of four tried to wake her husband to go visit her it was discovered he passed away last night from a heart attack. They have 4 kids from 6 to 18. He was a great guy and I always liked him a lot. He was also an avid fisherman and hunter. I didn't see him much but I knew he took good care of my sister and their kids. Definately a sad day.

Oh, hell. 42 is way too young for this.

Let me know if there's anything I can do, bro.

:(

This wasn't Lynn that I met in McKenzie last year, was it?

Oh, hell. 42 is way too young for this.

Let me know if there's anything I can do, bro.

:(

This wasn't Lynn that I met in McKenzie last year, was it?

No this my youngest sister Andrea. Thank God my middle sister and Mom are there to take care of her. I'm beside myself trying to imagine her and my neice and nephews pain. :(

Almost forgot to thank everybody.

Edited by boz1911