Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steven Seagal: Lawman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post very much unless I have a legitimate question or gripe, but that show was pretty funny. He had quite the collection of 1911's and didn't mind showing us all about 20 of em to help that struggling cop. I liked his Caspian. He seems to like 6" guns too, or he's a midget which I doubt. Personally I wouldn't mind watching Chuck, Jean, and Steven battle it out to the death. last man standing gets a reality show. Maybe they should do that for all reality shows!

Seagal is the real deal. I would easily put down my money on him against Jean I'm do ballet Van Dam It. But Norris. Thant's a different story.

Chucks not afraid of the darik. The dark is afraid of him.

Chuck Norris visited the Virgin Islands once, now they're just the Islands.

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched a couple episodes and have not found them all that great. But my wife and i both thought it funny that when they have to drive fast to a call he looks a bit pale and frieghtened to be driven fast..... Anybody else notice this???

I watched about 15 minutes of the first show. "High-speed chase", "dangerous chase", etc, etc,... So why wasn't he wearing his seatbelt?

Because he is wearing 2 BF vests. :roflol:

He admits to having some back problems and I noticed he does not bend over for anything if he can help it. Sitting probably hurts.

So I give it up for his martial arts training and skills

The Gun Handling??? . . i turned off the tv. (I get that enough every day . . .I don't need to watch it on my own time)

so a published artical comes out that states . . "nowere can anyone find a record of him attending the legitamite P.O.S.T. Police training accadamys he has told people he went through . . . ???? . .

Did he get his Reserve Deputy Chef status because the Chief likes his movies???

did he buy it . . . it is New Orleans $$$$$$

did he read it in a script???

I mean if "Chuck" could be a Teaxs Ranger. . big Steve can be a Chef of Police . . . Right?????

What does acting under the color of authority look like if it ran like a little girl???

Ok

it's late

I'm done

I don't look to see his show lasting the season. For one thing our conception of a leo is a lean clean fighting machine, and he ain't. The whole thing is really cut up. Whoever is putting the show together needs to go back to school for a while. When I watch COPS the format for each interview is the same. I like being a cop because,,, he gets a call and explains what is about to happen, but then you get to see the encounter in a way that you can understand what is happening.

Oh, and one other thing. If they don't bust an occasional white dude the NAACP is going to be all over their furry white butts. Yea,yea, I know, the ratio of black to white crime is real lopsided. But that don't fly when you're darker than I.

Isn't (wasn't?) Shaq a Deputy Sheriff in Miami? I'd watch that, at least the guys got character...

I believe it was Joe Arpaios (sp) Sherriff's Posse in Arizona. Could be wrong though. later rdd

Shaq's actually been a deputy with a couple of different agencies, and one was in Miami. I remember reading that he was assigned to an internet detail that worked to setup these jerks who try to get cozy with underaged girls. He said in the interview that he REALLY likes busting that sort of guy.

On one of his recent shows his team stops two guys, one of whom pitched some dope when they saw the police. Steven is patting down one of the guys on the hood of his minivan (minivan???) and he comes up with a single barrel 12 ga that the guy had concealed under his too-large gangsta pants.

Steven say something like "Hey look at this" as he holds the gun up for the other cops and the cameras. He struts away from the crook, turning his back on him. He looks like a proud puppy who has just found a bone! The crook is not contained but it's OK because they NEVER carry more than one gun!

When he did this, my 15 year old daughter shouted, "What are you doing!" referring to the fact that he was turning his back on this crook. If she knows better, how come Steven does not?

Lou

• 2 weeks later...