Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

Micah

FINALLY!

Tonight, there is no more preseason...tonight I can shake off my post-NFL gloom and hazy blank glaze that I get trying to "watch" other lame sports like baseball, basketball, and curling.

Tonight the Steelers put the wood to the Titans and begin their trek to obtain "One for the OTHER ring finger!"

Tonight...I will not be watching the game and drinking because I have to teach in the morning...but it doesn't matter...

FOOTBALL IZ HERE!!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big Steelers fan here for the last 40 years...... Damn im old...

Good game by both defenses tonight. And Ben is the man. I dont think Id want any other QB when its the end of the game and you just need points. No matter what has happened earlier, he just has something when he has to..

The only thing that sucked about the game last night was my Fantasy Football running back Chris Johnson blew chunks.

Now that the season is here I have no excuse not to get on the treadmill on Sunday nights while watching the game.

+1 PB

:cheers: to Harry Connick's anthem...like the dude was just singing while washing the dishes...no trills, no long drawn out notes, no-Whitney Houston stylings...just one dude singing a great song...the way it should be performed every time...period.

+1 PB

:cheers: to Harry Connick's anthem...like the dude was just singing while washing the dishes...no trills, no long drawn out notes, no-Whitney Houston stylings...just one dude singing a great song...the way it should be performed every time...period.

I agree. He did a perfect job at teh anthem. Let the song be the star, not the singer.....

LOL Dan.

I had plenty of students come up to me and talk trash about the Steelers overtime win (my room is coated with Steelers stuff, and I make it obvious who I am rooting for).

My rebuttle: How many points does it take to win a game? 3? 6? 7? Nope...it takes 1. ;)

Ok, there's got to be a few other Cowboy fans out there.

Mabye we can win a playoff game this year...

Edit: maybe I can't make it blue... lol

Ya'll gotta get past them Bucs first! Although that shouldn't take but a few minutes......

Ok, there's got to be a few other Cowboy fans out there.

Mabye we can win a playoff game this year...

Edit: maybe I can't make it blue... lol

Ya'll gotta get past them Bucs first! Although that shouldn't take but a few minutes......

he he he he he he he he he, We got passed them all right! :devil::D

Cowboys All The Way!![/b]

I said it once and I'll say it again! How about them Bengals!!!! :sick: Their own fans boo'd them alot today. I can't blame them either. We suck!

Yeah, pretty sad, bad break for the Bengals at the end. Want Orton for Palmer? Broncos D looked prety good, better than expected.