Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

Micah

Saints are still undefeated. Can't wait for them to take on the Patriots next monday.

It's funny listening to the announcers try to pick the Saints apart each week. At the start of todays game they were giving stats on how many yards rushing the Saints gave up to the Falcons, Panthers, and Rams. Trying to make it sound like they couldn't stop the run. I couldn't help but laugh and think how all those teams had one thing in common. They all LOST to the Saints.

It's great to see this run by the Saints. That franchise and their devoted fans deserve it. BUT :) this is a real test for them come next Monday night. The Pats will score the ball but think the Saints O has an edge over the Pats D. We shall see. Should be a GREAT game.

Jim

Well, it was if your a Saints fan :cheers::bow: My Patriots DB's are to young and dumb. They'll get better...eventually.

Jim

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it was if your a Saints fan :cheers::bow: My Patriots DB's are to young and dumb. They'll get better...eventually.

Jim

Either a Saints fan or somebody who hates the Patriots... :roflol:

Edited by Revopop

the pats getting a good old fashioned ass whipping almost made the Steelers losing to the Ravens tolerable.

Gotta love Belicheck and Brady, run it up on teams they have down, but throw in the towel and ask for mercy when you are taking a beating.... :ph34r:

the pats getting a good old fashioned ass whipping almost made the Steelers losing to the Ravens tolerable.

Gotta love Belicheck and Brady, run it up on teams they have down, but throw in the towel and ask for mercy when you are taking a beating.... :ph34r:

:roflol:

Wow...

Dem Saints are scary impressive! These obviously aren't the Pat's that dominated the league in previous seasons, but they are still a quality organization. To take them out of their game for sixty minutes is damned impressive. It's like the method of dominance has shifted. The AFC has arguably been the power of the NFL this decade. A Pat's/Colt's game is a good example of how they have guided things, almost like a chess game on the field. The offensive styles of Manning/Brady are the tall crisp QB with incredible accuracy, receivers that can catch the ball with the tip of one finger tip while standing on their heads. Now we are seeing the resurgence of that tough guy from the NFC with the 4 on his chest and his style of 'you have to go through me if you want this game' football. I sat in the cheap seats at Ross-Ade and watched Brees do his 'basketball on grass' for four years while the jerk wad ESPN commentators said, ' he's too small...he can't see over the O line...he's good in the big ten but he doesn't stack up against a real division' blah, blah, blah... They would laugh when he would put up 50-60 balls a game, who's laughing now! Never got to meet him, but with Purdue being a smaller school I've met lots of people that got to know him pretty well. No surprise around here, Purdue fans knew he was gonna make a mark in the NFL. Is Brees the next Farve? Super tough smallish game changing QB? Not sure yet, but it is fun to watch! I think if it was true in the previous seasons that the 'superbowl' deciding game was in the playoffs between the Pats/Colts now we can say the same about the inevitable matching of Saints/Vikings. Will the Viking defense stack up? Should be way fun to see!!!

This is gonna be a tough playoff year for me. My Colt's aren't playing at the level of the NFC this year, but appear to be driving the AFC. ( at least in the 4th! lol...) I have to 'do the blue' and hope they can crank things up as we head towards the games that really matter. Then again I've always been a Saint's fan and now that my fellow Purdue alum Brees is driving that train I can't find it in me to root against them! So, if the Colt's put it together enough to make it through the post season I'm just gonna hope for a good game. If the Saints crush the Colt's like they did the Pat's in the big game it would suck bad for me...

Till then GO BLUE!!!

3quarter,

Some of us down here have a similar dilemma, but not quite as bad. Many of us still pull for Brett and anyone named Manning (although Eli's team has gone downhill in a hurry lately). However, the Saints are still our team, and almost everyone is going to stick with them (including me). Similar to your idea, if it keeps going at this rate, I'm just going to pull FOR the Saints, not AGAINST the Vikes or Colts. There are still plenty of games left, but this post-season is already looking interesting.

Edited by chemepharmd

I'd love to see the Saints and Colts in the Game. My Pats look like they spit the bit. Steelers and Patriots loose to the Raiders and Dolphins :rolleyes:

*shudder* Now that the Steelers have blown their chance for a wildcard slot Sunday's won't be the same :(

lost to the raiders.

holy crap.

ive thought they were slowly circling the drain.

someone just flushed... :angry2:

At least the Cheatriots and Cowgirls lost

A good friend of mine is a Raiders fan. I wont be able to stand him for at least a month...

The Saints barely kept their streak alive today but a win is a win. They really had me scared though. I really hope they can go undefeated all the way to the super bowl. Only four more to go. Dallas is an unknown and they struggled against Atlanta and Carolina earlier this year. They dominated Tampa though, plus they play Tampa in the dome this time. Hopefully playing Dallas in the dome will help. Atlanta and Carolina are away games though and have me worried. If the Saints and Colts go to the super bowl undefeated it will be the biggest most hyped game ever!

Well, here we are again.

13-0

Scary watching the offense go cold for so long!

Next up---Jacksonville

GO BLUE!!!

That is their 22nd consecutive regular season win. Not an Indy fan but that is just getting it DONE.

Parody? :) Not so much.

Jim

Just bought my playoff tickets for the Saints today. Can't wait to see who they'll play. I'd love to see them go up against the Vikings in the NFC championship game.

If I were a betting man (which I am not MOST of the time) I would say you are 100% correct sir! I'd be willing to bet that game will happen on the Saints turf, and I'd be willing to bet, just like in 1998 when the Atlanta Falcons beat my beloved Vikings that the MN Vikings will defeat the New Orleans Saints. Now, if they don't I wouldn't be happier to have the Saints represent the NFC at the big dance. Whichever NFC team wins the title game will win the Superbowl this year.

Whoo Hoo!!!

14-0!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Next up Da Jets

Unless they decide to sit players (and even IF they do) the Colts will win out with a perfect season (until the Superbowl-and they will lose there to the Vikings or Saints). Sorry to pee on your dreams, but that is what will happen. I looked into my crystal ball earlier today and that is what it is saying to me.