Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

Micah

Defense. No one plays defense anymore. Understandable though. Since something like 80% of teams salaries go to offence.

I guess tackling doesn't put butts in seats. 96 points in a playoff game is just goofy.

Back to the drawing board for my Pats. They looked just...disengaged. Had no business advancing.

Guess, since they're right "up the street" I'll root for the Cards... :rolleyes: ouch.

It was a defensive play that won the game for the Cardinals. :roflol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im stressing about this weekend.....Saints fan here and needing a BIIIIIIIIGGG win this sunday. Should be a couple good games. I can see the Colts moving on, no idea on the NFC Game, gonna be pulling for my boys in Black and Gold

WHO DAT!!

Im not a Minnesota fan but i like Brett Favre, if Mn plays this weekend like they did last weekend the Saints are going to have their hands full, they could have beat anyone last weekend, we will see if they can do it again.

Im not a Minnesota fan but i like Brett Favre, if Mn plays this weekend like they did last weekend the Saints are going to have their hands full, they could have beat anyone last weekend, we will see if they can do it again.

:cheers:

Defense. No one plays defense anymore. Understandable though. Since something like 80% of teams salaries go to offence.

I guess tackling doesn't put butts in seats. 96 points in a playoff game is just goofy.

The boys in green can play some D.

RevisIsland.jpg

The boys in green can play some D.

RevisIsland.jpg

HAHA! that pic is awesome! hopefully Wayne gets a permanant spot on that isloand as well this weekend (and yes I live in IN saying this, i hate the Colts. maybe not the Colts so much, but the fair weather fans that all burst onto the scene around here when they won the superbowl a couple years ago.

Looking forward to some good football games (altho my first USPSA match my hinder the ability to watch one. still got hope in my man Drew this sunday tho...MN secondary better bring their A-game (their D-line can stay home if they want to, haha, i dont mind)

Edited by Corey

Ok, down to the last 24 hours. Predictions time!

I posted this another place...

Colts V Jets

I live on the out skirts of Indy so I'm Blue all the way! Wish I could say that the Colt's are playing unstoppable ball at this point, but they aren't. They are one dimensional and can be taken out of their game. That has been a valid description for most of the last ten years or so. The difference is this year they seem to have found the game turner that wins. It's impressive that they have found a way to win every game that they wanted to this year. No other team can say that. I think that is not only a difference maker, it stands them apart. COLT'S

Saints V Vikings

I predict this will be a great game. So much so that I normally work Sunday evenings and took the day off to watch the game. As noted above I'm a Colt's fan, but this is the game I'm looking forward to. I'm Purdue alum so I'm rooting for Brees, but who can't get behind Brett? I want the Saints to win. I want my fellow alum to get the respect he deserves. I want Farve to go out on top finally. I believe if he gets another ring he will go for good. I just don't see the Vikes stacking up intensity level wise with the Saint's. Farve wants this game more than anyone else on all four teams, but I don't think he can get the Vikes 100% behind him and that's what it will take. The Saint's are on a tear that scares me cause I predict they will meet my Colt's in February! SAINT'S

I told my son early in the season it would come down to the Colts vs Saints in the Superbowl. My prediction very much mirrors yours. I have a lot of respect for Brett Farve and would like to see the vikings win, and they can if like you said he gets the team to get behind him 100%. Never underestimate a guy like him...I bet its really cold in Wisconsin (Greenbay) this weekend....

I am a Vikings fan all the way. I didn't like the final score, but what a great game. I would have loved to see how the game turned out if the Vikes hadn't had so many turnovers, but that is part of the game. I am proud of the team for the season they had. Now I hope the Saints kick butt in the Superbowl.