Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

Micah

Whoo Hoo!!!

14-0!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Next up Da Jets

Unless they decide to sit players (and even IF they do) the Colts will win out with a perfect season (until the Superbowl-and they will lose there to the Vikings or Saints). Sorry to pee on your dreams, but that is what will happen. I looked into my crystal ball earlier today and that is what it is saying to me.

I would go polish it up again, the Packers are going to the super bowl from a wild card, I know there are those out there that dont believe me but thats what my chrystal ball says.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoo Hoo!!!

14-0!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Next up Da Jets

Unless they decide to sit players (and even IF they do) the Colts will win out with a perfect season (until the Superbowl-and they will lose there to the Vikings or Saints). Sorry to pee on your dreams, but that is what will happen. I looked into my crystal ball earlier today and that is what it is saying to me.

I would go polish it up again, the Packers are going to the super bowl from a wild card, I know there are those out there that dont believe me but thats what my chrystal ball says.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--A HA.

Whoo Hoo!!!

14-0!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Next up Da Jets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--A HA.

I hear ya, but I know the vikes, They cant go to the big one even with our old quaterback!

I hear ya, but I know the vikes, They cant go to the big one even with our old quaterback!

Just pimping ya rupie.... all in good fun.

We'll see what happens this year. With AP in the backfield and Antoine back on defense once again, it'll be fun to watch.

Oh my god, Bush in his all to well known defensive style, which is 5 yards behind whoever has the ball, now I know why they keep paying him, they take bell of the bench to make a equally bad play and he makes bush look good.

Shame on the coaching staff at Indy. I hate to say it, but I'd bet this taking the last two weeks off crud is going to hurt them in the playoffs.

I'm very happy to have the Vikings on the bye week after stomping the G'mens guts out.

The packers will loose to the Cardinals next Sunday. But I actually hope they win because the Vikings would then face them in the divisional round which would make it much easier for us...rupie... :roflol:

I am not nor ever have been a Cowboys fan until yesterday. So thank you 'boyz for beating the Eagles giving us the 2nd round bye.

All I can say now is:

Game on.

Shame on the coaching staff at Indy. I hate to say it, but I'd bet this taking the last two weeks off crud is going to hurt them in the playoffs.

I'm very happy to have the Vikings on the bye week after stomping the G'mens guts out.

The packers will loose to the Cardinals next Sunday. But I actually hope they win because the Vikings would then face them in the divisional round which would make it much easier for us...rupie... :roflol:

I am not nor ever have been a Cowboys fan until yesterday. So thank you 'boyz for beating the Eagles giving us the 2nd round bye.

All I can say now is:

Game on.

LOL, Trust me you don't want to meet the packers for a third time, but its irrelevant the only thing I am sure of is Minnesota is NOT going to the super bowl. They are right on track like they are every year. You need to go into december playing well not faltering. regular season record dosent help a bit other than a bye week, when you are playing poorly going into the playoffs.

What about the Green Bay and ST Louis game? It was ON. A good game and high scoring.

There were enough points scored in that game to keep my wife interested, that's a lot of points. Only problem was every time I walked away from the TV, someone would score while I was gone.

What about the Green Bay and ST Louis game? It was ON. A good game and high scoring.

Ha! You are dating yourself just a little bit.....It's the Arizona Cardinals now....

I have to give my neighbors to the east a ton of credit for fighting back in that game. They could have cashed it in like so many other teams did this weekend, but the kept fighting and almost pulled it off!

What a game!!!!

I'm just glad the "bye" week is over. Now to watch games that I'm interested in watching - Saints, Colts, & Vikings! It should get interesting real quick now.

ETA - I have no doubt about the Colts, but I sure hope the Saints can turn it back on after basically goofing off for the last month.

Edited by chemepharmd

Defense. No one plays defense anymore. Understandable though. Since something like 80% of teams salaries go to offence.

I guess tackling doesn't put butts in seats. 96 points in a playoff game is just goofy.

Back to the drawing board for my Pats. They looked just...disengaged. Had no business advancing.

Guess, since they're right "up the street" I'll root for the Cards... :rolleyes: ouch.

Jim

Musings:

Jets Vs. Bengals. Didn't watch much of the game...from what I did see, the Bengals offense just couldn't click. Bad day to have a bad day.

Eagles Vs. Cowboys. Vick throwing a 76 yard touchdown was sweet, other than that the Cowboys beat them in every area of the game. Should be an interesting test against the Vikings next week....I wish they were playing outdoors lol.

Ravens Vs. Pats. Man the Pats looked like whipped dogs. I didn't like Tom Brady before and that hasn't changed, but he's really gotta man-up next year. It makes me sick to see a QB complain to the ref about a totally legal hit (not necessarily in this game, but through-out the season). I'd like to see the Ravens go to the Super bowl just so I can see Ray Lewis foaming from the mouth.

Packs Vs. Cards. Kurt Warner threw for more touchdowns than incompletions. 'Nuff said. If the packers scored 45 points on them...they better pray Drew Brees isn't on fire.