Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

Micah

I said it once and I'll say it again! How about them Bengals!!!! :sick: Their own fans boo'd them alot today. I can't blame them either. We suck!

Yeah, pretty sad, bad break for the Bengals at the end. Want Orton for Palmer? Broncos D looked prety good, better than expected.

Orton got his ass chewed good for the sack. I feel for Palmer. The guy is pretty good but he can't do it all. UGHHH!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Titans

(0-6) 0 0 0 0 0

Patriots

(4-2) 10 35 14 0 59

Brady's 6 TD passes sink Titans to new low

Associated Press

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - This was the history-making Tom Brady everyone remembers.

And those were the hapless Tennessee Titans fans are beginning to expect.

Brady threw six touchdown passes - five in one quarter, an NFL mark - and the Patriots sent the Titans plummeting to a new low in their winless season with a 59-0 win on a snowy Sunday.

Brady threw those five passes in the second quarter and the Patriots built the biggest halftime lead in league history, 45-0. The six touchdown throws tied Brady's own Patriots record. And the 59-point margin matched the largest since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970, the Los Angeles Rams' 59-0 win over the Atlanta Falcons in 1976.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get to watch this game so I have a question...

How in the heck can a team get possession and score 5 times in one quarter?!!

TD 9:56 Randy Moss 40 yd pass from Tom Brady (Stephen Gostkowski kick)

Plays: 6 | Yards: 65 | Time: 3:11

TD 8:59 Randy Moss 28 yd pass from Tom Brady (Stephen Gostkowski kick)

Plays: 2 | Yards: 31 | Time: 0:44

TD 6:20 Kevin Faulk 38 yd pass from Tom Brady (Stephen Gostkowski kick)

Plays: 4 | Yards: 65 | Time: 1:34

TD 1:53 Wes Welker 30 yd pass from Tom Brady (Stephen Gostkowski kick)

Plays: 5 | Yards: 76 | Time: 2:49

TD 0:12 Wes Welker 5 yd pass from Tom Brady (Stephen Gostkowski kick)

Plays: 10 | Yards: 49 | Time: 1:04

They had the ball for about 10 minutes and scored 35 points!

WOW...

The Colts and the Pats have been bouncing around the top of the AFC for ten years or so now and as a whole it would be hard to deny that the Pats haven't fielded the better team. That said I have to agree with some of the comments I've read around that this is one of the most classless moves from that franchise. 59-0. 5 TD's in the second quarter alone. How bad do you have to stomp a team to prove your back?

this is one of the most classless moves from that franchise. 59-0. 5 TD's in the second quarter alone. How bad do you have to stomp a team to prove your back?

:rolleyes: Most of the Patriot starters sat out the second half. The only classless aspects of this contest was the Titan's quitting in the first half. And man...they QUIT. They had it coming.

Jim

:rolleyes: Most of the Patriot starters sat out the second half. The only classless aspects of this contest was the Titan's quitting in the first half. And man...they QUIT. They had it coming.

Jim

Without getting to watch the game it was hard to tell how long the starters played. Thanks for the up-date! From the looks of the scores per quarter the Pats must have avoided the endzone as best they could in the forth. I'm not sure many teams could recover from the embarrassment of 5 TD's scored in one quarter. It doesn't even seem like there was enough time for that many 3 and outs by the Titan's! Football isn't for quiters for sure, but sitting and watching that quarter from the bench had to be tough! 45-0 at the half? Imagine Jeff Fisher telling his team to go out there and hit it hard we can come back! lol...

Something like three turnovers and a 10 yard punt early did them in. Field position belonged to NE the entire contest. Snow covered field, nasty. Still can't believe that was a Jeff Fisher team out there. Theirs will be a LONG bye week.

This isn't the pee-wee league, score the points you can when you can; pull your punches in the 4th quarter. Do you say that TGO is stomping the other GM's to bad at the single stack classic?

This is the Pro's, put on your big girl panties and play the game.

Reggie is still playing, he just never made the transfer from college to pros everyone was expecting.

Loving the Saints and loving the Vikings.

"Brett Favre should retire" "He's too old too play at the top level"

Man am I laughing at the people who said that. :cheers:

Yesterday I went to my first Green Bay Packer game at the Frozen Tundra in three decades. They slaughtered the hapless Detroit Lions and I had a great time watching the devastation. We were visiting friends and we all had seats on the 40 yard line. The tailgating celebration before the game was almost as good.

GO PACK!

Ok, there's got to be a few other Cowboy fans out there.

Mabye we can win a playoff game this year...

Edit: maybe I can't make it blue... lol

Ya'll gotta get past them Bucs first! Although that shouldn't take but a few minutes......

he he he he he he he he he, We got passed them all right! :devil::D

Cowboys All The Way!![/b]

Buccaneers?

post-2436-1256096468_thumb.jpg

I am a Redskins fan and I agree please make it stop.

No offense to any of these teams fans but we have played to many 0-_ what ever teams to be 2-4.

This is going to be a very long season especially with the schedule we have remaining.

Only joy I have had so far this football season is the beat down the "AINTS" put on the Giants.

Loved every minute of it... :cheers:

Talk about a turnaround in a game. I thought the Saints were finally going to lose against Miami today, but when Brees & company finally started firing on all cylinders, it was impressive. Too bad I only got updates on an iPhone, though. Didn't get to watch it. Go Saints!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck.

But a winz a winzzz!

GO COLT'S!!!

It was ugly, damn ugly, but I'll take it. This happens every time we don't bother to put the cat's Colts jersey on him.