Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National squad list?

Aircooled6racer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is that I'm shooting late/early/late, so I'll be well rested. The bad news is that there are no A/M/GM shooters in my squad. One of the things I enjoy about big matches is a chance to shoot with and get pointers from shooters much better than me.

Oh well, at least I probably won't get smoked by my own squad.

The good news is that I'm shooting late/early/late, so I'll be well rested.

I found my squad. Where do you find the squad shoot order regarding early/late/early or vice versa?

Nevermind, found it at the end of the stage descriptions.

Edited by badchad

The good news is that I'm shooting late/early/late, so I'll be well rested.

I found my squad. Where do you find the squad shoot order regarding early/late/early or vice versa?

Nevermind, found it at the end of the stage descriptions.

The last page of the stage diagrams...

Hello: I am in squad 19 with a bunch of guys from MI. We can talk about ice fishing and snomachines. I am originally from north of the border :cheers: Should be fun and now I can plan my family outings. Thanks, Eric

I am one of those guys !!!

I'm on squad 11 with a bunch of people I don't know and my DAD... This should be a memorable match for sure :cheers:

You are the only shooter going to either of the Nats that I have shot with and we are shooting different matches. Even with that I am looking forward to making some new friends.

Squad 21 Open/Production here. Boz and ima45dv8 look to be on the same squad so this is going to be a good time. Anyone else squadded with us? Looks like the GA Super squad from the list. lol

Joe W.

Wow, it looks like I am on the Open international squad?

Squad #30 open has 3 people with US states after their names and the rest seem like they are foreign? As most of them are unclassified open I am guessing they are from the Phillipenes?

For limited I am on squad #35 and that seems like a normal squad except John Mouret got stuck with me. :huh:

Neal in AZ

Edited by Intel6

I'm on squad 11 with a bunch of people I don't know and my DAD... This should be a memorable match for sure :cheers:

You are the only shooter going to either of the Nats that I have shot with and we are shooting different matches. Even with that I am looking forward to making some new friends.

Squad 21 Open/Production here. Boz and ima45dv8 look to be on the same squad so this is going to be a good time. Anyone else squadded with us? Looks like the GA Super squad from the list. lol

Joe W.

There's a couple of yutes on our squad that can flatass shoot! :surprise: