shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Video from this Sunday's Season Finale. it's a 288 round high-round count match to end the shooting season in Renton Fish and Game Club here in Washington state.

Took 2nd Overall in Open Division, Definitely got lucky! :)

This video is doing my last stage of the day for my first USPSA Pistol Match. Felt this was one of my best stages for the day. I was using a Gen 4 Glock 17 in the Production Division. Placed 10th out of 15 shooters for my division, and 28th out of 42 overall for the match. For this stage though I placed 19th overall, and 5th for Production.

Thanks to Ralph Courage for filming, and the Blackwater Practical Shooters for putting on the match at the U.S. Training Center in Moyock, NC.

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/courphoto/?action=view&current=SEAN-10232011.mp4

• 2 weeks later...

A few bits and pieces of my son's 2011 season...A year of "firsts"- First USPSA Major match, first IDPA, first open gun,first rifle, first shotgun, and of course first .50 Desert Eagle (and maybe last!!! :goof: )

Edited by slee

A few bits and pieces of my son's 2011 season...A year of "firsts"- First USPSA Major match, first IDPA, first open gun,first rifle, first shotgun, and of course first .50 Desert Eagle (and maybe last!!! :goof: )

That's awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Single Stack minor STI Trojan- had a brain lapse or two on reloading but I felt I shot decently well. I placed 17th overall and 9th of 25 in the SS division. The only stage I had any nerves on was the classifier.

Unofficial Classifier Score: (hit the no shoot 3 times, 1 strong hand, 2 weakhand)

Class Division Pts Pen Time Hit Fact Stg Pts Stg %
U Single Stack 103 30 22.59 3.2315 80.6850 67.24%

I am currently unranked- shot my first classifier CM03-11 at this club match at the WAC. This is the largest match I have shot before, as I now have 5 or 6 4stage mini matches under my belt. Their factory gun match is in 2 weekends, 10 stages total. Edited by Punished

Punished, I will see you at the Factory Gun Classic, if you shoot on Saturday.

Here's a lame video of me shooting stage 6 at the last Hernando Sportsmans Club match this month. I absolutely LOVE Texas Stars, and we now have one at the Gainesville range! :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...