Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match this weekend in Puyallup, WA. Sun was out in full force. Do you guys find that heat affects your performance or is it just a change in environment/weather?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stage design. Not a good idea to have a paper no-shoot swinging in front of a scoring target. There is a chance for shoot throughs, which can slow scoring and possibly end in a reshoot if the RO cannot determine the proper score.

Re: Stage design. Not a good idea to have a paper no-shoot swinging in front of a scoring target. There is a chance for shoot throughs, which can slow scoring and possibly end in a reshoot if the RO cannot determine the proper score.

yea, i did think about that after i shot it

on the stage with the door, the way i shot it the back targets of the 4 i engaged first, there was shoot throughs there because a target i didnt take the make up shot on had 4 holes in it, cant remember which at the moment and i didnt think about it till after the match (again, newbie since i guess i could have gotten a re shoot, which would have been awesome for me on that stage)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...