Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

Finally home and showered! Thank you to all the shooters that came through Stage 2 and were great at helping us RO's keep moving your squad through. It was a HOT weekend and we all felt like we were at the Brick Yard being on those stone bays in the sun for three days! Not to mention all of those that spent days setting up in that heat.

A big Kudos for all those involved...from those that I saw everyday feeding us food to those two beautiful girls on the four wheeler always making sure our score sheets were picked up, pasters were delivered, paint cans sent down, and the coolers were stocked. A big sorry to Perry if you were bothered today because I gave your phone number to help on a major almost arb but that turned out well. Jake and Aaron great job and I'm glad I didn't run Aaron today as I did in Area 5!

It was wonderful seeing all of the great shooters again and meeting wonderful new people.

I think I lost 10 pounds in water over the weekend which saved me from using the port o' john!

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raffle winners

AR15- Matt Griffin

S&W M&P - Frank Pallis

Glock Certificate - Earl Click

I will mail the Glock certificate tomorrow

Ron Cooper will contact Frank Pallis and arrange shipping and transfer

Steve Wright will contact Matt Griffin and arrange shipping and transfer

Holy Smoke! That is, no exaggeration, the first thing I have ever won in my life. Awesome!

H.

Thanks to all the RO's and match staff that worked their butts off in the heat to provide us with a great Indiana match once again. :)

This match was no walk in the park. Besides the 90F+ heat, and 10 very challenging stages, there was some real good competition in Limited again this year. I gave it my best, and came out on top but only by a small margin. Shaun Hopkins shot a real good match, coming right off his Pro-Am win a week ago. But like always, it came down to who made the least amount of mistakes. And this match was full of places to make mistakes. Nice shooting Shaun. :cheers:

Click on the link below for my match video .......

th_2010IndianaState.jpg

During the match Jeff Hammond, a professional photographer from Bloomington, IN and USPSA competitor, was there taking pictures of the match and the competitors.

Jeff is setting up a private viewing gallery at www.jghphoto.com . The gallery name is USPSA and the acess code is 0710.

Jeff will have these uploaded for viewing either later today or early Tuesday.

Jeff will also be offering to sell any of the photo\'s you may find on there of yourself that you may want.

His contact information is

Jeff Hammond

jeff@jghphoto.com

Thanks Jeff for all your hard work!!

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Thanks to all the RO's and match staff that worked their butts off in the heat to provide us with a great Indiana match once again. :)

This match was no walk in the park. Besides the 90F+ heat, and 10 very challenging stages, there was some real good competition in Limited again this year. I gave it my best, and came out on top but only by a small margin. Shaun Hopkins shot a real good match, coming right off his Pro-Am win a week ago. But like always, it came down to who made the least amount of mistakes. And this match was full of places to make mistakes. Nice shooting Shaun. :cheers:

Nice job Chris!

Sometimes when a match goes that south, I stop having fun. That was not the case with this match. Those stages were FUN. Big, monster, bad-ss fun! I wanna do it again!

Thanks to EVERYONE involved in making it run and bearing that monster heat. I kept thinking "they set this up TWICE?!" as I got to each stage. That's dedication! (with a pinch of stupid mixed in!) haha!

Congrats to all the division winners!

-rvb

Finally home and showered! Thank you to all the shooters that came through Stage 2 and were great at helping us RO's keep moving your squad through. It was a HOT weekend and we all felt like we were at the Brick Yard being on those stone bays in the sun for three days! Not to mention all of those that spent days setting up in that heat.

A big Kudos for all those involved...from those that I saw everyday feeding us food to those two beautiful girls on the four wheeler always making sure our score sheets were picked up, pasters were delivered, paint cans sent down, and the coolers were stocked. A big sorry to Perry if you were bothered today because I gave your phone number to help on a major almost arb but that turned out well. Jake and Aaron great job and I'm glad I didn't run Aaron today as I did in Area 5!

It was wonderful seeing all of the great shooters again and meeting wonderful new people.

I think I lost 10 pounds in water over the weekend which saved me from using the port o' john!

Thanks for your help!

What was the answer to your question? I imagine it was the one about the port.

Don't sweat the Area 5 thing if I hit the target I cannot get an FTE. This time I not only shot at everything on your stage but I hit everything. :surprise:

Edited by Coach

Sometimes when a match goes that south, I stop having fun. That was not the case with this match. Those stages were FUN. Big, monster, bad-ss fun! I wanna do it again!

Thanks to EVERYONE involved in making it run and bearing that monster heat. I kept thinking "they set this up TWICE?!" as I got to each stage. That's dedication! (with a pinch of stupid mixed in!) haha!

Congrats to all the division winners!

-rvb

We did not get it all set up twice.

Want to match direct next year?

Big congrats to Andrew Metts who was on my squad, and won A Class Ltd. He shot 91% of me, and I didn't even see it coming! :surprise: Nice job!

:cheers:

Thanks Chris. Congrats to you too. Nice job. I hope I learned something by watching you and Bob break down the stages and shoot. Those were tough stages. Thanks to Jake and Aron and everyone else who helped put on the match. That was a great match.

Just got home after a ten hours' drive. One last big thanks to all the staff and ROs for putting on a fantastic match. Next year I'll definitely be back, hopefully with some jawja shooters coming along and GUNS THAT WORK!! :) Hey, I still finished middle of the pack after zeroing lol...

It was so cool to meet you guys. I didn't shoot that well but I really have no complaints. I enjoyed running shooters way more than shooting the match, especially today because it wasn't so hot.

Flexmoney is an awesome CRO as well. :)

Suck ass.......... :sick:

That reminds me. I went ahead and fixed your member nickname. :) :)

What was that from the Staff shirts at A5? At least you didn't go for the Mikey joke. :)

It was so cool to meet you guys. I didn't shoot that well but I really have no complaints. I enjoyed running shooters way more than shooting the match, especially today because it wasn't so hot.

What was that from the Staff shirts at A5? At least you didn't go for the Mikey joke. :)

Did you forget about that guy at the bar Thursday night?

I have one more scoring correction to make (we only had a few, plus a couple of people listed as minor that were major and a couple of people that needed to be listed as senoir) and then will make the match scores final.

Again thanks for all the great comments about the match, the staff and the stages. Aron and I have already been in discussions today about next year...........

I have one more scoring correction to make (we only had a few, plus a couple of people listed as minor that were major and a couple of people that needed to be listed as senoir) and then will make the match scores final.

Again thanks for all the great comments about the match, the staff and the stages. Aron and I have already been in discussions today about next year...........

You guys certainly did a great job pulling this one off especially considering the weather related obstacles you encountered along the way.

Did you forget about that guy at the bar Thursday night?

I didn't remember Orange County coming from Kyle. lol I do remember calling the guy a bitch. :goof:

One more vid. 3 light strikes on one stage, bad. It was a super fun match. Really fun stages, I like stages with many different ways to shoot them.

Congrats to Chris and the other division winners. This was an easy match to over shoot. I saw bags on targets in Chris' video, we didn't have bags but we did have some heat on saturday. Not sure which is worse. Thanks to all the staff. I love theme matches too. Last year AC/DC, this year Dirty Harry...I can't wait to see what's next.

Edited by want2race

Since everybody else is doing it here is my 2nd place performance with my death jam on 8.

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/PHvup28tqbg

Not bad buddy....

Chris, very slick looking match for you.

I have one question for you guys. On the stage with the two high and two low after cross the shooting area.... Why didn't anyone come in low and shoot them all from the same stance instead of coming in high and then squatting for the low two. There has to be a half second left on the cof there. :o

JT

Edited by JThompson