Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle you shooting L-10 again? Why not join us "big boys" in Limited? That's where all the REAL MEN play! ;):sight:

I don't like playing with men like you do. (not that there is anything wrong with that) blink.gif

lol

I'm just helping out on Saturday and Sunday. No shooty for me.

ill be coming down Sat afternoon after i get off work to check out the stages and do some blasting on Sunday!! Looking forward to a fun match and seeing some friendly faces

Kyle you shooting L-10 again? Why not join us "big boys" in Limited? That's where all the REAL MEN play! ;):sight:

I don't like playing with men like you do. (not that there is anything wrong with that) blink.gif

lol

I'm just helping out on Saturday and Sunday. No shooty for me.

I think you have me confused with Micah! :rolleyes::roflol:

I couldn't get any time off this weekend so I'll be running on cruise control. I have to work Friday, drive down (or over) Saturday very early, shoot, drive back, go to work, then run the match at MRPC, then go to work again. Can someone say "Red Bull".

Coach, Jeff McCauley, Derrick Hart (Jr Shooter), Alyssa Bright (11 yo daughter of Coach) and myself got stages 5,4,3,2, and speed shoots 8,9 & 10 built today (all walls, foot faults, etc still need to screw barrels together and spike target stands and do some tweeking on them) got 3 more long courses to build tomorrow and do the detail work on each stage but they are coming together nicely!!

Got a few calls about if there were any openings, YES!!

If you want to shoot it, there is a few slots on Saturday (6) and I have a few on Sunday (4)

Email me or call me

jakemartens@comcast.net

317-828-5338

I know we are all big boys and girls, but with the match coming up in only a few days and expected temperatures and humidity to both be high, all I can say is,

DRINK WATER !!!

All ten stages are roughed in. We have two days to tweak, toughen, and eliminate problems. Getting ready to head to the range to begin the process. Someone light a fire and do a little dance and keep the rain away. We have to get our hands on the last two swingers and get them into place and we are good to go.

If you don't like field courses don't sign up for this bad boy. It should be a fun challenging match. I think it will look easy at first glance, but I don't think it will turn out that way for very many. The steel activated ports are up and working great. Plenty of steel in the match (36). We have four 32 round courses of fire with many legitimate options on how to shoot them. The other three field courses will have small options but will have a fun factor.

Those folks who have signed up will be pleased. This might be our best set of stages.

36 steel x 3 makeup shots each = 108 extra rounds of ammo i'll need to throw in my bag. :)

ill make it 150, i like easy numbers, haha.

I was really hoping for a lot of field courses at this match, looks like i got my wish! :cheers:

A few evil tweaks today.

Brickel paint due to arrive tomorrow with Rat Bastard 2.007. Looking forward to that.

Have not figured out how to shoot two of the stages and I have been here all week. :surprise:

Rain has stayed away and I hope that trend continues. If I can keep Jake from getting no shoot happy tomorrow things should be lined up for a good match.

A few evil tweaks today.

Brickel paint due to arrive tomorrow with Rat Bastard 2.007. Looking forward to that.

Have not figured out how to shoot two of the stages and I have been here all week. :surprise:

Rain has stayed away and I hope that trend continues. If I can keep Jake from getting no shoot happy tomorrow things should be lined up for a good match.

I can't find my stapler.....

aw, crap. i got new sights in last week and they were acting funny. this week after some delays i tried zeroing it again, and it's 2" low at 7 yards, 3" or more at 20 yards. crap! i'm out of time... is there a side match / test area available at the match? if not, backup gun. :(

32 Single Stackers at this match!!! :bow:

We are not messing around with this MATCH!!

Got room for 5 more shooters on Sunday

As of today 264 registered competitors

Here is where we stand after the July classification upload

LIMITED

GM=1

M=9

A=12

B=22

C=21

D=10

U=3

LIMITED 10