Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first year of doing this with the photographer and Jeff took some great pictures, but we didn't get everyone.

That mean's you will just have to come back next year!!

ill be there! :cheers:

I've shot every Indiana Sectional they've had at Atlanta and they really do put on a great show, hence the turnout.

The Atlanta Conservation Club was just the host facility. Many (most) of the people that worked the match and set it up are not members of the club. ACC was very flexible in allowing us to reschedule the match and has a great facility to host matches. You are limited on distance shots and can only get 10 stages (with 2 being in 1 bay). That limits the size of the match as far as how many squads you can have.

• 2 weeks later...

got my plaque in the mail today! yay for my first trophy type win, even if it was for a 3rd finish in B class (altho the plaque itself says state champion-im assuming they all do?)

You where probably the highest finisher that lived in the state...Congrats IN SS State Champ! :cheers:

got my plaque in the mail today! yay for my first trophy type win, even if it was for a 3rd finish in B class (altho the plaque itself says state champion-im assuming they all do?)

You where probably the highest finisher that lived in the state...Congrats IN SS State Champ! :cheers:

Hmmmm, could be?

Hmmmm, could be?

You were the HOA Indiana State Resident in Single Stack

Hmmmm, could be?

You were the HOA Indiana State Resident in Single Stack

That clears it up, thanks!! off to hang it on my wall :cheers: