Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

Mod note: Due to an act of God, this match has been postponed to July 23rd-25th. Please follow the link below to zip straight to the story:

Linky to Story

-Micah

Pleased to announce that the location and the dates are now set for the:

2010 Indiana Section Championship

"Make my Day"

July 23rd-25th

Atlanta Conservation Club

Atlanta, IN

Club Information:

http://www.eteamz.co...nservationclub/

Indiana Section Information:

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/

(information will be periodically updated as needed)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake,

You have to incorporate a 44 magnum into one of the stages. Preferably a close range head shot!!

See I was thinking a table start with full house 44 mag ammo and a 20 yard plate rack.....par time!!

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Jake,

You have to incorporate a 44 magnum into one of the stages. Preferably a close range head shot!!

See I was thinking a table start with full house 44 mag ammo and a 20 yard plate rack.....par time!!

I like it.

What? Where are the stage diagrams?

:roflol: Obvious hyperbole is obvious! Kudos for booking this event early :) The last three were excellent...no doubt this one is NOT to be missed.

Jake,

A man has gotta know his limitations.... :cheers:

Give me a week or so..........

Look for stages like

"A man's got to know his limitations"

"Marvelous"

"I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog"

"Swell"

"You're a legend in your own mind"

"And if properly used, it can remove the fingerprints"

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

"Smith, Wesson and Me"

"I shoot the bastard. That's my policy"

"Did he shoot 6 shots or only 5"

Is this where the SS/PRO match was this year?

No that was the Riley Conservation Club (which there will be another SS/Prod match at next year as well)

The Atlanta Conservation Club is about 45 minutes north of Indianapolis and is where the Section was 3 years ago

No that was the Riley Conservation Club (which there will be another SS/Prod match at next year as well)

The Atlanta Conservation Club is about 45 minutes north of Indianapolis and is where the Section was 3 years ago

That the one that has the bays lined up back to back? That is a nice range.

That the one that has the bays lined up back to back? That is a nice range.

Yes, it has the bays lined up back to back.

• 6 months later...

10 stages have been submitted for approval

"You're mouthwash ain't making it"

"You're a legend in your own mind"

"Do you feel lucky"

"I am all broken up about that man's rights"

"Did he fire 6 shots or only 5"

"I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog"

"I shoot the bastard, that's my policy"

"Marvelous"

"Smith, Wesson and Me"

"A man's got to know his limitations"

June 25th-27th

Atlanta Conservation Club

Atlanta, IN

The

Make My Day

Match

10 stages + Chrono

257 plus rounds

Trophy Match

&

Random Draw Prize Table

Already have Stage Sponsors

SVI Infinity

Millennium Custom

TechWear USA

Starlight Cases

Gold Level

CPSWA

Rugged Gear

Silver Level

Decot HyWyd

Last year the match was the 2nd largest attended State/Sectional Sanctioned Match and 11th overall most attended USPSA Sanctioned Match (excluding the Nationals) (A2,DoubleTap,A1,A6,A8,A5,A7,A3,A4,VA/MD,IN Sect)

So don't miss out. If you like alot of shooting, lot's of options on how to shoot stages, good mix of near, far, close, tight, go fast, not so fast stages then this is your match.

Here are the last 3 years Section Matches

2009 Match

http://www.youtube.com/user/jakemartens#p/u/0/tMBjfo1Mr_A

2008 Match

http://www.youtube.com/user/jakemartens#p/u/1/SVDND0O2C3M

2007 Match

http://www.youtube.com/user/jakemartens#p/u/10/TBWeUItS8Lk

Match can be shot in 1 day format Saturday or Sunday

or 2 day format Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning (limited slots)

Staff will be shooting on Friday (limited exceptions to slots for competitors on Friday)

$85 entry fee

Jr's $50

(includes match shirt)

($110 after 6/1/10)

NO REFUNDS after 6/1/10

Entry Form:

2010%20Entry.pdf

We are currently seeking Range Officers and Range Staff. Match RO/Staff shoot for free, includes match shirt, and hotel accommodation for

June 25th- 26th.

Please notify Jake Martens ASAP if interested.

www.atlantacc.net

www.uspsaindiana.org

Match Director: Jake Martens

317-828-5338

jakemartens@comcast.net

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Hmmmm, i may have to skip the Area 5 and hit this a couple weeks later instead. I dont know if I can afford both and this is much closer to me and I wouldnt need a 3night stay in a hotel. Sounds like it'll be a good time!!

silly question: does it matter for the random prize table what days a person wants to shoot on? would it be necessary to be there for both days of fun, or could a person show up, shoot one day, then head for home?

silly question: does it matter for the random prize table what days a person wants to shoot on? would it be necessary to be there for both days of fun, or could a person show up, shoot one day, then head for home?

No.

The match is a trophy match, so your placement within your division/classification determines that.

Prizes are done on a random double blind draw and are passed at when competitors sign up.

If we get enough stuff we will try to include some prizes with the trophies, but this all depends on what is donated.

We keep the cost of the match down by only having donated prizes and don't buy any prizes.

No.

The match is a trophy match, so your placement within your division/classification determines that.

Prizes are done on a random double blind draw and are passed at when competitors sign up.

If we get enough stuff we will try to include some prizes with the trophies, but this all depends on what is donated.

We keep the cost of the match down by only having donated prizes and don't buy any prizes.

good deal, thanks!