Raffle winners

AR15- Matt Griffin

S&W M&P - Frank Pallis

Glock Certificate - Earl Click

I will mail the Glock certificate tomorrow

Ron Cooper will contact Frank Pallis and arrange shipping and transfer

Steve Wright will contact Matt Griffin and arrange shipping and transfer

Scores are posted

24 hour review time started at 9:09pm eastern time.

I will also post the "unofficial" overalls here in a few, I stink and need a shower

Thanks Jake!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great match as always from the IN group!

I gave all I had and Tony still got me.....I'll have to just get better to get ya, Nice shooting Tony! :bow:

Congrats to all the winners: Chris Keen Limited, Robert Vogel L-10, Randee Uy Open, James Tarr Production, Matt Griffin in Roundy Round, and Tony Hawkins in God's Division! Cheers guys! :cheers:

Tony cheats! :goof:

JT

Thank you Corey!!! :cheers:

I will say that I made sure I shot a clean match. You had me skeert, so I made sure I got NO penalties. We WILL butt heads again I'm sure.

What happened on stage 8?? jam??? Stop for a drink of water??

I will say that I made sure I shot a clean match. You had me skeert, so I made sure I got NO penalties. We WILL butt heads again I'm sure.

You know us young whipper snappers, I figured I was sweating a little much so I thought I would towel off before finishing the stage, then I got hungry and ate a sandwich :roflol:

No I had one hell of a double feed and that killed it right there. I'm trying to get my video software to cooperate and when I do you'll see how painful it was.

Yeah those penalties you speak of....freaking soft cover, I can't seem to just aim below the head on those at point blank! I then had a nice run on the bear trap stage, the one that looks like a baseball diamond, just to have a mike on one of the hard covers.

Congrats Chris Keen HOA Limited!:cheers:

and Mr Vogel as well!

Edited by steel1212

You know us young whipper snappers, I figured I was sweating a little much so I thought I would towel off before finishing the stage, then I got hungry and ate a sandwich :roflol:

No I had one hell of a double feed and that killed it right there. I'm trying to get my video software to cooperate and when I do you'll see how painful it was.

That was pretty painful to watch Corey!

It was so cool to meet you guys. I didn't shoot that well but I really have no complaints. I enjoyed running shooters way more than shooting the match, especially today because it wasn't so hot.

Flexmoney is an awesome CRO as well. :)

Edited by twodownzero

It was so cool to meet you guys. I didn't shoot that well but I really have no complaints. I enjoyed running shooters way more than shooting the match, especially today because it wasn't so hot.

Suck ass.......... :sick:

Well, at least I can take some solace in the fact that no one of my several foul-ups cost me a place in my class (C Ltd). I was worried that my problems on the last stage might have cost me something... at the time I didn't care, of course. All I wanted to do was go lie down someplace cool.

It is interesting how my initial impressions of my performance were completely opposite of the actual result for this match - the stages I felt I did really well on, I didn't; and for those I thought I did marginal on, I actually placed well.

That reminds me. I went ahead and fixed your member nickname. :):)

Well I survived (barely) another great Indiana match. Hats off to all involved.

I did suggest that they change the name of the match to the "Indiana Death March Match". Gee Whiz it was hot :surprise:

A big thanks to all on the fine folks on Squad 10 who doctored me and allowed me to shoot first on the last stage so I could get into the air conditioner. As the Rolling Stones said, what a drag it is getting old :sick:

Glad to hear you're feeling better, had me wondering there at the chrono when I came over with some water.

Where the hell were you? Too hot for you to spend a few times in the sun and throw some lead?

That reminds me. I went ahead and fixed your member nickname. :):)

That's hilarious. Too bad you didn't change his avatar, too.

What a blast!

This was the first match I've ever worked (scoring stage 10) as well as the biggest I've ever shot in!

Guess I can't say I'm a noobie any more.

Big ups to the rest of the staff who worked from 8-noon, then proceeded on the death march until almost 8pm.

I really don't remember shooting the last three stages it was sooo hot.

Big Pete was a hoot to work with and all the shooters were awesome, I have to say I learned a lot and the shooting community is full of great people.

Thanks Jake & Coach for all the hard work leading up this, as well as the crew who worked during the week.

Yeah those penalties you speak of....freaking soft cover, I can't seem to just aim below the head on those at point blank! I then had a nice run on the bear trap stage, the one that looks like a baseball diamond, just to have a mike on one of the hard covers.

Congrats Chris Keen HOA Limited!:cheers:

and Mr Vogel as well!

Actually Tony was listed as minor, should have been major, 177pf

you are still in 2nd, just not as close

Great match. Reviewing some video, I'm pretty pleased with my performance given the brutal conditions (on Saturday).

One big lesson learned - don't forget to put sunscreen on your legs if you are wearing shorts. :blush:

What other CZ shooters were around? I know there were two of us with TS's on Saturday, and I saw a standard SP-01 as well... any others?

My nephew shot my Randy Lee prepped SP-01 Tactical at the match. It was only his fourth match and he finished 36th in production with a 2nd place on stage 8 and 8th place on stage 10.