Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 IN USPSA Section Championship

We are 1 hour and 8 minutes away from the range.

Well, that's if you average the 2 GPS units we have up on the dashboard...

Anyone planning on dinner somewhere tonight?

Ruby Tuesdays in Kokomo

- fom Kyle, on chad's iPhone xx

Edited by Flexmoney

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.......are interim scores up yet?

yes they are posted by the club house.

Standing in line at Walmart buying 20cases of water for tomorrow.

Once I get a shower eat something drink a lot of something we will try to go online at hotel an upload.

First two days have been great. The staff has done a tremendous job, the competitors have been great.

Thanks for all the compliments on the stages. If it wasn't for Aron Bright taking some rough stage ideas that were drawn on graph paper and guiding use to build them we would be shooting 10 classifiers and 9 of them would el prez, and probably I would still get them wrong.

Glad everyone is having a good time.

That's great, if you are at the range and not over 100 miles away.

It would be even better if the scores were posted so those that shoot friday could check to make sure their are correct before the match is officialy over and nothing can be done to correct them.

Yes, I have been burned before because of this.

MDA

Edited by mda

That's great, if you are at the range and not over 100 miles away.

It would be even better if the scores were posted so those that shoot friday could check to make sure their are correct before the match is officialy over and nothing can be done to correct them.

Yes, I have been burned before because of this.

MDA

Dude, Give him a chance to get a shower and a few :cheers: in him first. He said he would try to get them up tonight but these guys have to be plain worn out and they still have one more day of it. He'll get them up for us as soon as he can.

(Did I say "Dude"? That trip with Channey was way to long. Now I'm talking like him. :wacko:

Just got in from the match. Hit a couple storms on the way home. Just want to thank Jake and staff for putting on a great match! RO's all did an outstanding job. THANK YOU for the water that was available to us! Squad 12 was great all worked resetting and pasting nice shooting with all of you.

Just got in from the match. Hit a couple storms on the way home. Just want to thank Jake and staff for putting on a great match! RO's all did an outstanding job. THANK YOU for the water that was available to us! Squad 12 was great all worked resetting and pasting nice shooting with all of you.

What he said! :cheers:

post-11825-128005664606_thumb.jpg

Edited by CMV

Well I survived (barely) another great Indiana match. Hats off to all involved.

I did suggest that they change the name of the match to the "Indiana Death March Match". Gee Whiz it was hot :surprise:

A big thanks to all on the fine folks on Squad 10 who doctored me and allowed me to shoot first on the last stage so I could get into the air conditioner. As the Rolling Stones said, what a drag it is getting old :sick:

One of the best if not the best match I have ever shot. Had a couple gun issues as in my mistakes. Maybe I should practice.

Does anyone know how hot it got yesterday???

WHEN you schedule next years match give me a early shout so I can schedule vac time to volunteer.

The heat . . . good lord the heat. The match staff worked the equivalent of two normal matches, heckuva job. I was putting ice chunks under my armpits right before shooting just to wake myself up from the heat stupor, it was that hot.

But as always the revolver squad works from first stage to last, we were pushing the squads ahead of us all day, and it's still the best bunch of folks to shoot with around. Great match, big stages, and less than a three hour drive!

H.

Loved the course design, challenging and fun. A big thanks to all the RO's and those who work behind the scenes. and Gary Stevens said...

"As the Rolling Stones said, what a drag it is getting old :sick: "

I like that better then the old song that went 'hope I die before I get old!! :roflol:

shalom, shalom, earl

Edited by earlbob

I was hoping to double check my scores before they become official. Are they available anywhere?

Leaving range now and heading home. I will unpack computer and get scores posted as soon as possible. There will be a twenty four hour review period and it will be final.

I had a fantastic time at the match even with the oppressive heat. I thought all of the stages were top notch and they all worked very well. My hat's off to the entire crew you all did a great job! :cheers:

Here is a pic of the guys from Squad 12. I would shoot with you guys anyday :cheers:

post-15605-128010203091_thumb.jpg

I had a fantastic time at the match even with the oppressive heat. I thought all of the stages were top notch and they all worked very well. My hat's off to the entire crew you all did a great job! :cheers:

Here is a pic of the guys from Squad 12. I would shoot with you guys anyday :cheers:

Corey, did you think the camera guy was going for his gun :roflol::roflol::roflol: looks and sounds like everyone had a great time I really hate missing it this year, but work calls :angry2:

Corey, did you think the camera guy was going for his gun :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: looks and sounds like everyone had a great time I really hate missing it this year, but work calls :angry2:

Ya never know...:roflol:

Great match. Reviewing some video, I'm pretty pleased with my performance given the brutal conditions (on Saturday).

One big lesson learned - don't forget to put sunscreen on your legs if you are wearing shorts. :blush:

What other CZ shooters were around? I know there were two of us with TS's on Saturday, and I saw a standard SP-01 as well... any others?

Scores are posted

24 hour review time started at 9:09pm eastern time.

I will also post the "unofficial" overalls here in a few, I stink and need a shower

Thanks Jake!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great match as always from the IN group!

I gave all I had and Tony still got me.....I'll have to just get better to get ya, Nice shooting Tony! :bow:

Congrats to all the winners: Chris Keen Limited, Robert Vogel L-10, Randee Uy Open, James Tarr Production, Matt Griffin in Roundy Round, and Tony Hawkins in God's Division! Cheers guys! :cheers: