Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Michael Jackson Dead

STI2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo News is reporting that he was found not breathing at home.

As for everything else, the Christian in me says that I hope he goes in peace if that's God's decision.

Rich

Edited by uscbigdawg

He's not dead, he went to that country club where Elvis, Tupac, and Sinatra, and some

of the Beatles are at. We may see sightings for years to come !! :roflol:

That's for sure. ;)

A couple minutes ago, a friend just sent bigJoni a text with the news. So we googled it, and realized it was just announced, like 5 minutes ago... then I said I wonder how long it will take until the news shows up on the forum. When I clicked here at 3:47... and it was posted at 3:46. We don't miss a beat around here.

be

In spite of what he may or may not have done, and I have my unkind opinions on that, my condolences go out to his family if this in fact proves to be true.

There's a long list of people whose deaths I would celebrate, but he hardly even registers on my radar.

Yahoo News is reporting that he was found not breathing at home.

As for everything else, the Christian in me says that I hope he goes in peace if that's God's decision.

Rich

I agree Rich. The man was a freak of sorts, but yet he was a father. My prayers are still with his family. It is GOD's task to be the judge, not us.

While wolfing down pizza (fund-raiser for the K-9 Units today) and making coffee (pizza makes you thirsty), I realized that Michael Jackson was comparable to, yes, Elvis, but also Frank Sinatra, the icon of my mother's generation. I was well-timed in my broadcast career to be off to a running start with it about the time Thriller hit the market... and the hits from that album just kept coming for years. We just couldn't believe the creativity in this album. Not to mention the music videos that evolved from it as well.

He was pronounced dead at 1426 hours today

But I think Michael led an unnatural life all along, and his weirdness was somewhat predictable. I frankly don't think he was in good health in the past few years, either. Just my $0.02......... :ph34r:

While wolfing down pizza (fund-raiser for the K-9 Units today) and making coffee (pizza makes you thirsty), I realized that Michael Jackson was comparable to, yes, Elvis, but also Frank Sinatra, the icon of my mother's generation. I was well-timed in my broadcast career to be off to a running start with it about the time Thriller hit the market... and the hits from that album just kept coming for years. We just couldn't believe the creativity in this album. Not to mention the music videos that evolved from it as well.

He was pronounced dead at 1426 hours today

But I think Michael led an unnatural life all along, and his weirdness was somewhat predictable. I frankly don't think he was in good health in the past few years, either. Just my $0.02......... :ph34r:

I worked in the oil patch back then and landed in a very remote, very rural part of southwestern Oklahoma for a few years. I became friends with a guy who, along with his brother, was the world champion in the PRCA Team Roping event. This guy was country as three rows of okra.

I pulled up to a field he was plowing one day, and as he opened the door to his bad-assed, $125,000 Steiger Crust-Buster tractor, "Thriller" blared out of the air-conditioned cab loud enough to make cows go into spotaneous labor.

He definitely reached a lot of different people with his music.

Cardiac Arrest. The limo he was in drove past a store with a sign that said "Little Boys Pants 1/2 Off!". MJ died trying to get out of the limo........ :devil:
Did you know he thought Boys 2 Men was a delivery service?

My sinuses thank you for them getting beer shot through them :roflol:

But in all seriousness it's never a good thing to hear of someone passing, I just hope that in the end, for better or worse, everything is accounted for...