Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has primers and when

tomfturner

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powder Valley Update: Back on April 6 I ordered some Federal 100 SP. I requested an order status yesterdday and received this reply this morning: "We should be close to shipping you when get more primers."

Thats as informative as the news this morning on a local arson: "The fire was definitely arson, and it was either caused by one, or more than one persons."

Thanks a lot.

Just received notification from Natchez they have Federal 100 SPP in stock-just checked and looks like they are still in stock. *FA100 Multibox discount available! : $31.19 @ 10+, otherwise $33.46 per 1000. There is currently an order limit of 5 per customer per day.

Edited by The_Vigilante

We are working on updating the website right now. New shipments arriving weekly. When items come in and we get it in the system we send out an email to our customer list that have registered on the website.

Received an email from Cabela's that their shipment of Federal primers (I had an 8/6 ship date) has not been received and if I want to stay on the list to call them.

I got the same message. I called them and told them to keep the order and ship it when they could. I placed to order back in the beginning of June and it keeps getting pushed out.

I ordered some Wolf SRP from Wiedeners on Thursday evening and received the UPS tracking number today. I either made a big mistake or got really lucky - I'll find out when I see how they work in my press and guns.

Never had a failure to go bang in any of my guns. Just like Bobby said though some seem a little tight going in.

From my perspective, the primer drought is abating.....

10k magtecs on the way, and now 15k federal SPP too......all from Grafs. The 15k Federals were ordered back in March as I recall.

I've seen evidence that the top reloading supply houses are giving preferential treatment to those retail customers with high $$ orders - historically. Meaning the "Whales" have gotten their primers before the low dollar customers that placed orders earlier.

BB