Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many local USPSA club matches do you plan

15 at my club (11 USPSA and 4 Steel Challenge)

A couple at other clubs if I have time off work.

Plus... 4 majors at least... SSC, Area 5, Area 3 and Illinois Sectional.

Plus, I'm going to the Drazy Metal Works 500.

Working or running all of these... (that's why I want to go to a couple other club matches... just shoot... no work :roflol: )

Frank

Well only 2 clubs within 250 miles and a season of Mar-Nov at 1 club and Apr-Oct at the other minus a 3 gun or 2 in the schedule. But there is Area 1 and a GSSF to add shooting time. Haven't checked the schedules to see what going to the Nationals (RO) will affect.

I plan to shoot at least 50 local matches. Key phrase "plan to". :cheers: We'll see what happens.

Jim

I would think that 50 would just cover TNS, no?

Later,

Chuck

True enough. I will toss in 8-10 TNS yearly. Just love my paper. :)

I plan to really increase my match attendance this year since last year I was unable to. There are 4 local matches per month. So I plan on going to every one that doesn't conflict with the 13 major matches I plan on going to. B)

We shoot an outlaw match based on USPSA every Tuesday night plus our twice a month club matches. If I made them all it would be 76 matches. :surprise:

But I usually miss 10-15 of the Tuesday night matches during the year so I guess about 55-60 would be a fair number.

Question to self: Why ain't I gettin' any better?

Answer to self: I'm shooting too much and not practicing enuf :roflol:

fwiw

dj

edited cause I can't type

Edited by dajarrel

I put down 11-20. That's probably wrong, but I can say that I've reached a point where I don't get much out of club level matches. That's just me and my compadres.

I will be adding 2 long range/sniper matches per month though.

Rich

Here on the east coast, I can shoot a match every Sat & Sunday, if my

wife would alow me to. I do shoot on every Sunday when the weather

is good. Don't like shooting in the rain, just not fun anymore. With our

area match, monthly match at our local club and all of the other clubs

in my area (8), I can do a lot of target shooting. One would think that I

ought to be a good shooter after all that, but I'm in it just for the fun.

We have a shorter season up here in the land of the north, but we have several matches going on every night M-Th then one on Sat/Sun every week from May thru July. Will get to play several times this year I hope.

I plan on hitting at least 30 or more locals plus area 3, great plains sectional (which is an awesome match btw) and back to back nationals.

Let's see, 4 USPSA Pistol matches per month, 1 Multigun, 1 IDPA, and 1 Steel match all within 30 minutes of home. Plus the Nationals are gonna be here in Vegas... I might be able to break 50 this year. I know that I will be at over 20 of them, since I am the MD.

Let's see, 4 USPSA Pistol matches per month, 1 Multigun, 1 IDPA, and 1 Steel match all within 30 minutes of home. Plus the Nationals are gonna be here in Vegas... I might be able to break 50 this year. I know that I will be at over 20 of them, since I am the MD.

So you did do it! Congratulations and thank you in advance. :bow:

A47209