Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Marrying the love of my life.

Neomet

After living with the amazing and incredible Ms. Neomet for the last 3 years we got married last night. We drove up to Vegas to get married and watch Elton John, her favorite performer of all time. We had gotten 4th row seats right in front of his piano. It was a great concert and at his next to last song he let about 20 people up on the stage as he played "Saturday Night". I grabbed Leslie and up onto he stage we went. She was standing at the end of his piano for the whole song.

An hour later I was able to make myself the luckiest man in the world. Marrying her has made the long and at times rocky road of my life completely worthwhile because every step was part of the path that led me to her.

It is a very, very good day my friends.

789938-R1-054-25A_026.jpg

After living with the amazing and incredible Ms. Neomet for the last 3 years we got married last night. We drove up to Vegas to get married and watch Elton John, her favorite performer of all time. We had gotten 4th row seats right in front of his piano. It was a great concert and at his next to last song he let about 20 people up on the stage as he played "Saturday Night". I grabbed Leslie and up onto he stage we went. She was standing at the end of his piano for the whole song.

An hour later I was able to make myself the luckiest man in the world. Marrying her has made the long and at times rocky road of my life completely worthwhile because every step was part of the path that led me to her.

It is a very, very good day my friends.

Well, thank you for sharing it with us!

That's a very cool story.

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you.

:D

Congrats! I share in your joy as I too have married the woman of my dreams. I often tell people I could not have made a better woman if I had all the tools. She's started shooting with me now and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Every day of life I share with her is better than the previous, and the whole time I'm thinking it can't get any better. We even sit on the couch and read Enos together on our laptops... she IS my soul mate!

CONGRATS!!! I married the love of my life 21yrs ago. Our love has grown even stronger over the years, now our kids are growing up and we can spend time doing fun things together again. Sometimes I feel like we are on our first date, that is rare in these times. May God bless your marriage like he has mine. Dan :cheers: