2008 IRC preliminary-results

First Limited : John Bagakis

First Open: Jerry Miculek

Top Open Junior/ First C class Open/ Open Junior Shoot off winner : Brad White

Congratulations to everyone.

Anybody know anything else?

Edited by Viggen

I know I shot poorly, but that's not really news anybody cares about. :P

I did, however, have an extremely good time. Thanks to all the hardworking IRC staff for doing a terrific job.

It was also great to see the junior turnout and I am sure there will be lots of discussion about the enormous acts of generosity towards them.

Jason

I had a great time. Ntmy Jason, will see you in a couple weeks.

I had a couple stages I started out with Friday that I treated like IPSC stages.. oops.. the rest of them I treated like ICORE stages and didn't get many b's or c's after that. I even managed to not get any misses which is kind of a rarity.

Had a fantastic time, the weather, though breezy, was awesome. The people, well, whenever I hang out with Revolver people, I have a good time. Thanks to all the hardworking IRC volunteers.. I've been there and done that, it's all highly appreciated.

We had a lot of sponsors this year and I'm going to make sure they know we appreciate their donations.. :)

I want to thank all of the staff and shooters for making this IRC the best yet.

we had 232 shooters. a record!!!

I have more to say but I am still in transit. can't type on a palm very fast or good.

david

That was hands down the best match I have ever been to. Thanks to all the staff for the hard work.

Seeing that many revolver shooters in one place was amazing. It was also the friendliest match I have ever been to. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I've been pretty much an IDPA-only shooter and have been shooting ICORE for about two months at a local club. Very little in IDPA prepared me for ICORE or the IRC.

I will be back - much better prepared - next year.

Thanks again for a fantastic job and being such great hosts.

Craig

Edited by Bones

I want to thank all of the staff and shooters for making this IRC the best yet.

we had 232 shooters. a record!!!

I have more to say but I am still in transit. can't type on a palm very fast or good.

david

Plus one on the staff attaboys. Especially, those on the standards and the chrono guys. Talk about extra effort!!!

Ooops. And attagirls

Edited by underlug

Definately the most enjoyable group of shooters I have been around. Everyone was there not only to compete but to also have a great time. I will definately return next year after I figure out how to hit something at 50 yards and how to reload a bit more consistently.

Glad you had a great time David. This year was probably the most hectic IRC that I have been to. That extra 30 shooters changed up the dynamics of the match, and it is clearly becoming one of the best matches in the Country.

Now, if we could just get rid of the Far and Near Standards......... :roflol:

Glad you had a great time David. This year was probably the most hectic IRC that I have been to. That extra 30 shooters changed up the dynamics of the match, and it is clearly becoming one of the best matches in the Country.

Cain't git rid of the standards, it was the only thing that saved me, (as it were). Sitll wanted to slit my wrists though> :angry2: NEXT YEAR we'll git it zeroed. :ph34r: For the five of us in the short buz it was a little over 3500 mile road trip total. Saw what we thought was a twister in Texas, I was looking for a ditch but in the back they were hollerin go around it..... :surprise: later rdd

Cain't git rid of the standards, it was the only thing that saved me, (as it were). Sitll wanted to slit my wrists though> :angry2: NEXT YEAR we'll git it zeroed. :ph34r: For the five of us in the short buz it was a little over 3500 mile road trip total. Saw what we thought was a twister in Texas, I was looking for a ditch but in the back they were hollerin go around it..... :surprise: later rdd

I will stop complaining about gas prices. My drive was only 500 miles roundtrip. I was saved by Far and Near too, only to get kicked in the nuts by Carnival. "Gee look at all the neat moving parts. OH, I'm supposed to start shooting now?"

Seiichi

That was hands down the best match I have ever been to. Thanks to all the staff for the hard work.

Seeing that many revolver shooters in one place was amazing. It was also the friendliest match I have ever been to. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I've been pretty much an IDPA-only shooter and have been shooting ICORE for about two months at a local club. Very little in IDPA prepared me for ICORE or the IRC.

I will be back - much better prepared - next year.

Thanks again for a fantastic job and being such great hosts.

Craig

Craig,

It was nice to meet and shoot with you.

Don't you think that Stage 2 (Carnival) was the best stage there.

Seeing how you shot it what 3 times :roflol: or was it 4? It just seems you could not help yourself to enough of it.

In all seriousness, It was a pleasure meeting you, just don't get a FTDR :surprise:

Doug C. thanks for the 38SC Ammo to try. I think I have some left. It came in handy when both my children were in the Jr. shoot off. If I have some left I will shoot it and test it.

PS do you want your brass back??

David