Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 IRC preliminary-results

From an international perspective I have to say it was a fantastic match. It lived up to everything the urban legend said it would be, fantastic satges, great people and even better atmosphere, many thanks to the match staff and range officers, and thanks to Doug, Gene and Mark for showing me the ropes at IRC.

Hope to definetley make it back next year.

From an international perspective I have to say it was a fantastic match. It lived up to everything the urban legend said it would be, fantastic satges, great people and even better atmosphere, many thanks to the match staff and range officers, and thanks to Doug, Gene and Mark for showing me the ropes at IRC.

Hope to definetley make it back next year.

Which is it Alex....Hope....or ....Definitely....you have to defend your top International title now.

:cheers:

yes they do

check out their web site for next years info.

Icore Website

DCS

Is that information posted yet, David? If so I can't seem to find it. I would like to put the 2009 IRC in my calendar now, as my work schedule is already rapidly filling up next year.

Mike,

I thought that the date for next year was posted. I know it will be in Morro Bay next year but The date must not be published yet. I know I heard when it was at the ICORE members meeting but I cant remember.

Sorry,

btw you might email nelson and ask him.

david

I would say it would be a safe bet to count on the second weekend of June for the match and that would put it at June 12, 13 and 14th. They always try to hold it on the second full weekend in June.

Just a guess.. They try to work around the Ca Poly Graduation so the rooms are cheaper and more abundant..Cliff that means more of em. :) And I kain't spell Cow Polly thet looks to easy.. later rdd

Which is it Alex....Hope....or ....Definitely....you have to defend your top International title now.

:cheers:

Mark, I'm Definetley coming .....I'm just Hoping that my bank account will allow me to get there.

Might need to ebay some second hand Ferrari parts. ;)