Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my M card in Production

00bullitt

I've been waiting to get my "M" card in Production until I started shooting limited again. Looks like I can pull the Limited gun back out now. But thats gonna be hard because I've come to LOVE shooting production. Maybe I'll just wait til I capture my GM card? :cheers:

Its been a good day for some Georgia boys. Chris Patty got his GM card in Open,Rob"Ninja Boot"Romero got his GM card in Production and I got my Master card in Production(87.43%)

I've been waiting to get my "M" card in Production until I started shooting limited again. Looks like I can pull the Limited gun back out now. But thats gonna be hard because I've come to LOVE shooting production. Maybe I'll just wait til I capture my GM card? :cheers:

Its been a good day for some Georgia boys. Chris Patty got his GM card in Open,Rob"Ninja Boot"Romero got his GM card in Production and I got my Master card in Production(87.43%)

Congratulations! Can I still hang out with you guys? Not sure if you can be seen with lowly "B" shooters

Nicely done Tod. You're gonna be at the SC Sectionals and Area 6 right? Shoot Prod and bring Orlando.

:devil:

I will be there for sure. I'm pretty sure Orlando is coming too. See you there.

Thanks for the kudos guys..........means alot!!!

Wow... You guys are going to be the heat next year. It should be cool!

Congrats! That was a fast one Tod, it wasn't long ago that you had just made B-class production! You've been shooting exceptionally well lately, you deserve it. I look forward to working and shooting against all you production shooters at the SC Sectional and Area 6 matches.

• 2 weeks later...