Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prayers needed for (Mad Scientist aka Glock Jockey) John Nagel

GlockSpeed31

Not sure where to put this, so Mods, please move to the correct area.

I just got an email saying that Two of John's sons were injured this morning (11-29-07). They were hit by an automobile at their bus stop. Daniel has some cuts and bruises. Matthew is in Critical condition,in a coma in the ICU.

I told John that we would pray for his sons.

This is all that I know right now, I do not know what hospital they are at or anything. I or someone else will post updates when known.

Edited by GlockSpeed31

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where to put this, so Mods, please move to the correct area.

I just got an email saying that Two of John's sons were injured this morning (11-29-07). They were hit by an automobile at their bus stop. Daniel has some cuts and bruises. Matthew is in Critical condition,in a coma in the ICU.

I told John that we would pray for his sons.

This is all that I know right now, I do not know what hospital they are at or anything. I or someone else will post updates when known.

Matthew is at Gwinnett Medical Center 2nd floor ICU. Last I heard last night he was still in a coma.

I told John That My family's prayers were always with him and his.

Update!!!

Daniel is out of the hospital doing ok. Matthew is still in Critical condition, and in a medically induced Coma. However it is looking better. They have scheduled him for Surgery on Monday, to repair his leg. John said they would not have scheduled it if he was not progressing.

John also said that he could have visitors, and he is in the Gwinnett Medical Center 2nd floor ICU.

I will keep you updated as I find out information.