Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you do for a living?

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realtor. Make the decision that this will be your last shitty winter and shoot me a PM.

'cause you're doing well enough to buy us all houses on the beach in Florida? :):)

Nope, but how many Realtors will take you to shoot a local before going house hunting? Added bonus, wife owns a nail salon so we leave your wife there while we shoot :devil:

Realtor. Make the decision that this will be your last shitty winter and shoot me a PM.

'cause you're doing well enough to buy us all houses on the beach in Florida? :):)

Nope, but how many Realtors will take you to shoot a local before going house hunting? Added bonus, wife owns a nail salon so we leave your wife there while we shoot :devil:
Damn! But I already live in Florida! And a better part of it too!

Mine would rather go shooting or gardening, or to Home Depot.....

I'm not sure she's ever set foot in a nail salon.....

• 2 weeks later...

Like a bunch of people in here, I am retired US Army. Missing the adrenaline so moving in the 3-gun direction (been trying to get to a match for 2 years, really making that a priority in 2015!).

Now I make video games. Yep. Tons of fun, nobody shooting at me (well, not with real bullets!), and it pays pretty darn well. :D

• 1 month later...

VP... My company manufactures API 650 internal/external floating roof tank seals ;) If your tired of that other big three letter company who starts with an H, give me a call... Even if they are spec'd in, we can still make your seal.... My seal is cheaper per foot, better all around, stronger, lasts longer, is way more adaptable. Oh and we use the higher grade stainless, that you assume your already getting with them, but your really not. Turn around about 3 weeks after an order is placed, shoot me a PM...