Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3rd Annual FNH-USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where you will start with the shotgun in your hands, you may load to capacity for your class. If the shotgun is staged then it will be loaded and have a empty chamber. Tubes must not be loaded to more than class capacity.

Also, could the shotgun rules be made easier. 9 loaded rounds at the start, then load as you go after the beep. A lot of the competitors have 9 round tubes on their guns. Otherwise I will make a plug to limit the tube to 8 rounds.

Ms. Kitty will be shooting this as her first 3 gun match as a competitor, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!, Mike D. I am counting on you giving her all the encouragement and attention she deserves

jc

WOO HOO no slugs!!!.....no chance of me messin up my loading to get DQ'd (for that anyways) :huh:

This looks to have the makin's of a VERY good match!!

Looking forward to shootin and seein everyone there.

Jeff, did ya get Miss Kitty a sexy 20ga M2??? And I think telling mike to give her attention may be a BAD thing.

Looking forward to my first 3 Gun ever as a competitor! No use playing around, I'll just jump right in :surprise: This past weekend was the first time I tried to load/unload...Now what was that part about rolling the shotgun over your wrist to load?! :D

CCUR: Look forward to seeing you and yours there. BRM3G looked like too much fun!

CPWSA: Where ya staying? Just want to make sure I take you advice on the "Non-Adventure" hotel accomodations! ;)

Ms Kitty....I am soooo happy that you decided to shoot (well, except that you are so very good at admins)...Take it easy on me, I am old and feeble! :P

cya soon!!

Cheryl :)

Ms. Kitty will be shooting this as her first 3 gun match as a competitor, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!, Mike D. I am counting on you giving her all the encouragement and attention she deserves

I'm your Huckleberry :sight:

Am looking forward to seeing all the faces again, Benning seems like almost 5 months ago !

Bring it on Brit....if I didn't know any better, I would think you have a little South Texan in ya.

.........Only if your lucky

Now, are you STILL a little sore after your FB3G thrashing ? :roflol:

Ty, you don't need to beat me amigo, you just gotta try and keep up !

I am really looking forward to hanging and shooting with you and the Corpus crowd, get to see how its really done Texas style !

Just be gentle with me.

See ya in a few :cheers:

Ty,

I see now that I AM on two different squads. That is sooooo cool. This way I can shoot on one squad the way I would like to be able to shoot. You know, with smooth movements, great foot speed, excellent accuracy even though the stage is shot with reckless abandon.

Then I can come back and shoot on the second squad the way I normally shoot. You know, like I have my head firmly wedged up another part of my anatomy. Benny describes it better by saying "went a little cowboy on that one, didn't you".

Either way it will be a fun shoot.

Edited by Brian Payne

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

This system will not let me upload the current squad list. We will have all updates as well as all match info (squad list, directions, schedule, sponsors, etc. on our website (midwest3gun.com) by Tuesday.

Also, We have added a 9th stage. Please note that the round counts previously mentioned will probably change. We should have a updated round count by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Ken Flood

One thing I do want to mention on the 10/22 side match......it's free. We'll provide the rifle and ammo. A short little stage with reactive steel out to 50yards or so. R & R racing has a new .22rf reduced target that they are going to let us use for this. And anyone in the main match, that enters the side match gets put in the drawing for one of the rifles used in the side match. At the last match (Blue Ridge Mountain), we had a number of people shooting this side match multiple times, to see if they could top their score or their buddies score.

Folks,

The COF's are posted on midwest3gun.com along with updated squad list and schedule.

Shooters may register and view the range after 5:00 pm on Thursday.

Round count is now:

Shotgun-79

Pistol-154

Rifle-115

Thanks,

Ken

Housekeeping Note: Thread merged. - Admin.

Edited by Flexmoney