Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3rd Annual FNH-USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

We are please to announce the dates for the 3rd annual Midwest 3-Gun Championships, sponsored by FNH-USA. The match will be held June 6-8, 2008 at the Fire For Effect Range in Fayette, MO (CMMG Range). The prize table will include over 50 guns as well as thousands of dollars of other prizes. We will have an entry form available soon. Entries will be cut off at 150 and the price of the match will be $185. Last year almost a 1/3 of the entries took home guns! Please email with any questions. kenf@fnhusa.com.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your killing me, June 6-8 is wheat harvest. I've shot the previous 2 matches but doubt I can swing this one. Think you need to reconsider timing, it will be hot in June, bugs, and June is the wettest month of the year. Thanks for putting on the match just wish it were earlier.

The British Open, The STC, Area 4, and now CMMG. I agree with the crazy farmer, put it back in May, if its possible. We'll try and keep the Army guys of the reservation. :rolleyes:

Also keep in mind that if you want help ROing stages, to help eliminate Rule questions and aid in continuity, all you have to do is ask.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

I don't suppose we could go back to May? :rolleyes: June is maxxed out!! If not, I will be there anyway, just tired :D Thanks for putting on the match...I really enjoy it!!

Cheryl :)

The weekend we were going to do it in May is the NRA Annual Show in Louisville, Which I have to attend. The weekend before in Mothers Day. The weekend after is Bianchi and Memorial Day. April we have the FN Fest. The weather should be good--not too hot yet and no bugs.

Edited by FNMAN

We are please to announce the dates for the 3rd annual Midwest 3-Gun Championships, sponsored by FNH-USA. The match will be held June 6-8, 2008 at the Fire For Effect Range in Fayette, MO (CMMG Range). The prize table will include over 50 guns as well as thousands of dollars of other prizes. We will have an entry form available soon. Entries will be cut off at 150 and the price of the match will be $185. Last year almost a 1/3 of the entries took home guns! Please email with any questions. kenf@fnhusa.com.

2008 ENTRY FORM :D

08_FNH_3_Gun_Entry.doc

Edited by FNMAN

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

We now have a tentitive round count for the match.

Pistol 130

Rifle 96

Shotgun 81

M-249 SAW Machine Gun 10

Yes that is right! We will have a M-249 machine gun the shooter will start with on one stage. The shooter will be able to makeup any shots missed when they transition to their rifle.

We are also working on a stage where the shooter will be sitting on a trailer facing the rear and engaging targets as they appear while the trailer is being towed up range.

There will also be several side matches, one run by Nordic Components to demo their new 10/22 stock. Prize will be a fully loaded 10/22 from them.

We will also have over 40 firearms as prizes!

Don't miss one of the best 3-Gun matches of 2008!

Any questions please email me at kenf@fnhusa.com or call 573-449-0590

Thanks,

Ken Flood

08_FNH_3_Gun_Entry.doc

Edited by FNMAN

• 1 month later...

The FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships has received confirmation that it will be featured on the American Riflemen TV as well as Shooting Gallery both on the Outdoor Channel. Bryce Towsley will be shooting/filming for American Rifleman TV and Michael Bane will shoot the match and film it for his show, Shooting Gallery. In addition, Patrick Sweeney will be shooting the match and doing a story for Guns and Ammo Magazine.

There are still slots left to shoot the match and the prize table grows every week. With this announcement the prize table should get even larger!

Any questions please contact:

Ken Flood

573-489-4545

kenf@fnhusa.com

08_FNH_3_Gun_Entry.doc

• 3 weeks later...

We still have spots available to shoot the FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships. Entry forms are enclosed.

This match will be featured on both American Riflemen TV as well as Shooting Gallery TV.

Prize table will include 50+ firearms.

This will be one of the best 3-Gun matches this year!

Thanks,

Ken Flood

08_FNH_3_Gun_Entry.doc