Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Nemo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wandering why the numbers dont add up. I show 223 votes but the count only adds to 182. The percentages are not right either.

That's why you always need a paper print out on an electronic ballet. ;)

Even if it's right you need the backup.

Edited by JThompson

In any poll on the forum, you have the option of not voting (selecting the Null Vote option) which allows you to see the poll results, and counts in the total votes cast number, without adding a number to any of the choices in the poll.....

Null votes do not display, only the options in the poll display a vote total.....

That settles that. I understand some not wanting to vote but thats allot of nulls , or is that common?

I checked the results without voting, I did not realise that this would throw away my ability to vote later. I suspect that is true of a lot of the others. It's an interesting poll but I'll take it with a grain of salt. The real poll counts, and I will be casting my vote for real once my ballot arrives.

That settles that. I understand some not wanting to vote but thats allot of nulls , or is that common?

I often cast a null vote in polls --- because in many of the polls posted here I don't see a commonality with any of the choices.....

Just wandering why the numbers dont add up. I show 223 votes but the count only adds to 182. The percentages are not right either.

Could it be due to some 'Null Votes' ???

Chads,chads, Damn hanging chads!!!!

DaG

count my chad, made sure it was not hanging.

Do you have any idea how much ribbing guys like me take around election time now? :)

bought as much as you get if that d stands for david

How did you know?