Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

07 Open/Limited-10 Nationals *Missoula*

rtr

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order for each division is usually something to the effect of 1-16th place, high junior, high lady, high in class (M down to D), then remaining order of finish....

Obviously, the better you finish, the more that's available on the table. I was 20th overall last year, and something like 26th or 27th through the prize table. There were still STI single stack frames on the table, and other things worth $300-ish on the table when I made it through....

And the table will be better for Open than L-10. There are 224 shooters (rough count I'm sure I'm a couple off) in Open and 157 in L-10. Total attendance looks like 381. They normally (although not at the 2005 LPR) base the tables off of attendance in each division. The division with the higher percentage of shooters gets the higher percentage of prizes.

And the table will be better for Open than L-10. There are 224 shooters (rough count I'm sure I'm a couple off) in Open and 157 in L-10. Total attendance looks like 381. They normally (although not at the 2005 LPR) base the tables off of attendance in each division. The division with the higher percentage of shooters gets the higher percentage of prizes.

They should give us L10'ers more consideration. We shooter a harder division.

And we're just classer people. :goof:

Jim

Thursday, 7-9pm at the Holiday Inn Parkside, is what I've been told...

I suspect it will either be in the match book, or... if not, I'll make sure to put up an official-looking sign at Registration.

Bruce (OL10 Nationals stats, registration, and in my "spare time", moderator for the candidate forum ...)

Is the squad shooting schedule up? If so, can someone point me in the right direction.

thanks,

b

Go to the uspsa nationals page, the info is on the left.

See ya in Missoula.

Is the squad shooting schedule up? If so, can someone point me in the right direction.

thanks,

b

Go to the uspsa nationals page, the info is on the left.

See ya in Missoula.

thanks

According to the Internet (which as we all know is never wrong). The average temperature for Missoula should be around 80-87F, with about 40-50% humidity.

I guess we all need to drink plenty of fluids and keep the sun-block topped up.

According to the Internet (which as we all know is never wrong). The average temperature for Missoula should be around 80-87F, with about 40-50% humidity.

The forcast for Wed through Sat next week is 80's during the day,50's at night,very little chance of rain,the usual low humidity and lot's of sunshine.Expect some late afternoon winds.Happens this time of year due to convection cooling in the mountains.See you all soon.

Ken Miller

The forcast for Wed through Sat next week is 80's during the day,50's at night,very little chance of rain,the usual low humidity and lot's of sunshine.Expect some late afternoon winds.Happens this time of year due to convection cooling in the mountains.See you all soon.

Ken Miller

Yay, it's going to be warmer than 44degrees when I shoot a mainland match :lol:

Can wear shorts and short sleeves again, last time was at PASA in July

See you all there

barry