Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who's Going To The Shot Show?

• 1 month later...

Why don't they ever hold these shows in the Midwest so us Ohioans could attend ???

Almost as bad as the NRA shows. We almost had one in Columbus, Ohio a year or two ago, but of course Columbus's "anti-gun laws" put a real quick stop to that.

Why don't they ever hold these shows in the Midwest so us Ohioans could attend ???

Almost as bad as the NRA shows. We almost had one in Columbus, Ohio a year or two ago, but of course Columbus's "anti-gun laws" put a real quick stop to that.

*Sigh* Another reason to live out West. Have fun chaps and please keep us posted!

you don't have to have a FFL, you can sell camping stuff, and as long as you have a business tax ID number, your in...

I am going to be there, walking the 20 miles or so of show...

No time to stop and meet at the show, too much work to do...but the if someone has any suggestions for afterhours...

Howdy boys! Ed Bowling, Vance Schmid, and I will be there. I've suddenly been employed by my cousin the FFL holder! Used to be that Law Enforcement was welcome too, without a ticket, but that was a while back.

Guy Neill, I hope to run into you. I have lost track of your email over the years. (Or maybe YOU lost track on purpose!!).

We'll be all googledy-eyed walking around. Should be easy recognized! Steve Taylor