Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok, How Many And Which Shotgun

a-44978

Last year I put together an old 1100. Worked well and is now used by my son. This year I bought a M2 Tactical and had Benny Hill mill the bolt carrier, and I added a 9 round extention.

Handles quicker, is lighter, and for some reason it loads easier. By that I mean that I can shove shells in the Benelli quicker for some reason.

Remington 1100 fully tricked out by Briley Manufacturing. Runs like a champ, 'til I broke the bolt handle. Quick trip to the range bag cured that though.

When I get home, it's going to be a M1 built by Beven Grams...unless he tells me to get something else! Just gotta figure out how to get that f'ing Advantage camo crap off the guns. Seems like those are the only deals on M1's these days.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Mine is an old Winchester Super X model 1. I haven't shot a Benelli recently, but, an M2 could be a possibility. I like the model 1 since it is sooo smooth. The parts are machined, not stamped like a Remington. Now...to practice the reloads.... :)

Took my 13 year old (at the time) 11-87 I had used for Duck hunting and did it in the Basement!!!!!

Since I have owned it (90) it has not ejected only 2 times!!!!!! all other things work fine.

If it quits tomorrow I can't be mad.....a little sad but not mad. ;)

if I had to buy one tomorrow I guess it would be whatever Benny tells me to get.....SINCE he built my pretty new LTD gun. :D

HOPALONG

Winchester SX2, when and if I EVER get to the point that I can outshoot my gun it will just mean I can outshoot 95% of the other guys with a double barrel. Does that make sense?

Then I might shoot a high dollar custom gun cause they pay me to.

Home butchered Rem 1100 w/9 shot extension & speed feed, get funny looks shooting trap. Mossberg 500A Magna-ported pistol grip stock & forearm, side saddle gets funny looks shooting skeet.

Oh wait this is supposed to be for shotgun part of 3 gun!!!

Factory M1 121 Benelli from the early 80s, but then I'm an old shooter. But I had my stock maker uncle build a stock out of an old Myrtlewood blank that I had. Nice golden color with some figure.