Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Gun

turbocomp38s

I have two Limited guns, one is a Para I basically built myself and one is a Triangle Shooting Sports built STI.

Benny at Triangle knows how to build one that runs, PERIOD and that is the most important thing in this game.

Bob and Ingi (brazos) sold a bunch of blasters when they were at the Fla Open. Wait times on the full customs are out there. They should still be able to get you an Semi Custom within a 2-3 months though.

Any one of the following would do you well:

Kustom Ballistics (IN)

Matt Mclearn (AZ)

Brazos (TX)

Millenium Custom (FL)

Triangle Shooting Sports (TX)

EGW (PA)

Bedell (NY)

Dawson (TX)

SV (TX)

Kodiak (AZ)

Frank Glenn (AZ)

Barsto (CA)

Limcat (NV)

There are probably a few others that people could name, but you should be better than fine going with anyone of these file people. It just will depend on how long you're willing to wait.

edited to add Limcat to the list

Edited by BigDave

I see so many I would love to own, we live in a great time for custom pistols.

With that said, my dealings have been with Benny and boy, the guns are fantastic and just talking to the guy makes a bad day pretty darned good. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Benny Hill - Triangle Shooting Sports.

Guns that work, short wait time, great price. Also a hell of a nice guy that takes the time to answer questions on the phone.

Check out the picture of my 6" Fat Free in the Gallery section.

Dawson is building mine. He's got a long waiting list but there's a reason for that. My DP open gun finally had a jam at around 80,000 rounds-- the Aftec broke. Put a new one in and it's still rock-solid reliable and accurate.

Try GANS Enterprises, http://www.gansguns.com/, turnaround in weeks compared to months/years.

I second the GANS motion. He's been building my guns for years. He's as good or better than any of the "big name" smiths and you won't have to wait very long. Besides, I get to test fire everything he builds...and I like shooting new guns! :D:P