Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women We Love

ErikW

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='dajarrel' date='Nov 13 2006, 11:12 PM' post='472417']

I have decided that Monica Bellucci is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

She is beautiful in so many ways. :wub:

dj

And she has a gun!!!

post-473-1164065659.jpg[

Edited by dajarrel

She must be dryfiring in her library....wonder where Anderson's book is on her shelves.. and where is her holster?

The picture is a capture from one of the Matrix movies. In this scene, she ask her companions how many people carry silver bullets in their guns and proceeds to drill a vampire in the forehead.

As for her holster???? She actually had the gun hidden in her....purse. :)

dj

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chet, I am with you....kind of a modern day Mary Ann who can cook...damn....She is a cutie...

Me, her and a little EVOO... ;)

-Chet

Yeah she can cook and she's sorta cute but her voice is borderline Fran Drescher.

Chet, I am with you....kind of a modern day Mary Ann who can cook...damn....She is a cutie...

Me, her and a little EVOO... ;)

-Chet

Yeah she can cook and she's sorta cute but her voice is borderline Fran Drescher.

Chances are she would not be talking much..... :lol::P;)

• 1 month later...
Cindy Garrison

ZH,

Forget the golf talk gig...get your resume in front of this show (if for no other reason than to beak the ice)

Flex

LMAO!! I am a true fisherman, and don't really care for Cindy's show, too much yelling and screaming for my taste. That being said, being I am back hitting the gym 3 hours a day, when not werkin', she does have a HOT body.

NOW, I only checked into this thread to mention that I have been on SUCH good behavior. In light of this post, is my behavior still good????

http://www.britneyzone.com/britney-gets-new-star-tatoo/

Britney gets new star tatoo (8)22 / 12 / 2006 -

Britney Spears was spotted getting yet another tattoo yesterday, this time in the shape of a tiny star.

Spears took her younger sister Jamie Lynn along to the tattoo parlour in Los Angeles to hold her hand while she had a star drawn on her right hand.

Britney already has a number of tats on her body including a six inch fairy tattoo on her bottom, daisy on her foot, and a Chinese symbol on her stomach as well as matching dice she had done with her estranged husband Kevin Federline.

It is as yet unknown if she will have her K-Fed tattoo removed.