Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women We Love

ErikW

I think I'll show these pics of Emanuela to my wife.

"Honey, this is what you're supposed to look like".

Tls

Do let us when and where the services will be so we can send flowers... :lol:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not to belabor the point or state the obvious but I haven't ever seen any of the women shooters shoot or their equipment seein' as how I live an ocean away from the nearest out of state club.

The only interaction I'm likely to have with women shooters of the IPSC variety is here on this forum. The only way I can gain insight into their personalities is what they post and how they say it. If they exhibit intelligence and an attitude that suggests a love of life and no fear of being around the guys who frequent the BENOSverse, bring a wealth of life experience....I might rightfully conjecture that they're "hot" in way more than just the physical sense.

If they happen to be easy on the eyes (again no way to tell), so much the better.

Perhaps that didn't come through in the original post that got edited out.

Or the apology too, for that matter.

So, for the record, the women shooters whom I've seen post on these forums are "HOT."

HOT as in skilled at arms, great attitudes and senses of humor, intelligent, and genuinely nice to be around. Kind I'd like to meet at a match sometime.

Take up a collection and I'm pretty certain we ladies would all be happy to come shoot a match on that paradise island you call home! Then you could meet us in person :D:lol:

But my guess is that regardless of looks, you'd be forced to say we were attractive...Who would call a women with a loaded gun ugly? :P:D:lol:

Edited by carinab

"Doesn't matter if one looks good.....it's the inner that matters ..."
I dunno... Michael Kelso said, "Life is just a beauty contest." Something about that rang awfully true.

Then all of us are in serious trouble ----- as our looks fade with age.......

Why hadn't I seen this thread before?

Lita Ford growing up.

Even though I hate Paris Hilton I have to say after seeing her in the Carls Jr. commercial washing the car, OH yeah I wouldn't toss her out of my bed for eating crackers.

Vida Guerra

http://www.vidasworld.com/

Selma Hayek in From Dusk til Dawn dancing OH Mein Gott!

Jessica Alba

Jenna Jameson for OBVIOUS reasons.

It's All LUST!!

Edited by ShaunH

Hey Erik, A BIG Affirmative on Grace Park. What do you think of Tricia Helfer? Plays number six on Battlestar. As for Maxim mag turning girls into bimbos, I don't know, but I can appreciate it!

post-7057-1160264221.jpg

Edited by ShaunH

Take up a collection and I'm pretty certain we ladies would all be happy to come shoot a match on that paradise island you call home! Then you could meet us in person :D:lol:

But my guess is that regardless of looks, you'd be forced to say we were attractive...Who would call a women with a loaded gun ugly? :P:D:lol:

I need to start saving my pennies!

I guess that depends on if the "women with a loaded gun" can hit their target or not.

Edited by ShaunH