Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women We Love

ErikW

It seems every thread mentioning movies or TV drifts into fawning appreciation of attractive women, or just plain fantasies about hot chicks. So let's cut to the chase and just come out with it. Please indicate whether your attraction is multi-faceted, and explain how so, or just plain lustful, which needs no explanation.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharon Stone as performing in "The quick and the Dead" got my serious attention.

But the mentioned woman in this thread are also fine to meet i would say. I think the more woman that will be  mentioned the more dificult it is to make your choice and stick to it.

After practising some shooting and driving back home Spook and I often come to the subject of woman.

But his preference for Gwyneth Paltrow i didn't know.

Adrie

Uh oh, another Gwyneth admirer here. I think Shakespeare in Love did it for me. I recently saw some of The Hard Eight again on TV, and she was the cocktail waitress! I heard she's shacking up with some rock band loser or something.

...Good thing I'm true to Janeanne Garofolo. That's right, I get enough shjt about it from people, but I dig her in a big way.

Juliette Binoche, tres bien, ooh la la. She might even be older than me.

Reese Witherspoon. Married to the guy (not Benicio) from Way of the Gun.

As for plain lust, Jessica Alba. Those lips... but she makes me feel old. Maybe in 5 or 10 years.

E Dub-I’m diggin’ your subtitle. I mean why sugarcoat the bottom line, right? ;) First off, no arguments about Janeanne from me! Did you see Jessica Alba’s caboose in that hand movie (I don’t know the title)? Oh my!!!! :o

I’m gonna give a shout out to my girl Mira Sorvino! In the imortal words of the double Z band, "She's got legs, and she knows how to use them". Pat, you have good taste ;)

Another vote for Gwyneth ;)

I have to get on the Ashley Judd bandwagon. She's like Gwyneth, somebody you'd bring home to mother. But for the longest time, I was wondering if she was the daughter or mother and why she looks so different than when she was playing country music.

Flex, "thunbnails?" Try typing with two hands.

<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>

Another vote for Jessica Alba, my God!!! The movie you are talking about is Idle Hands.

<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

That?s the one Jake! Here?s my Christmas present to the "Boyz in BE?s Hood":

(link terminated by moderator) Pm me for reason

Gwyneth who?

I've got to chime in with a vote for Sarah Silverman!  Her sense of humour is awesome....caught her on Leno a few weeks back and her description of her waxing was just too funny ("just trim everything facing the floor....").  Maybe I just like a gal who can talk dirty to me....

Ten years ago it was Mimi Rogers ---- the woman Cruise was dumb enough to divorce the first time around.  (What was he thinking either time? Rogers? Kidman? Is he nuts?)  Currently it's Tea Leoni and Angelina Jolie, though I can appreciate a number of the other contenders.....

I'm truly amazed that the subject of women never came up before ---- in most other conversations with guys that subject pops up around minute four or five of the first meeting.....

Travis,

Are you familiar with a fitness competitor named Tina Rigdon? Talk about a caboose! This woman has the perfect bubble butt. Add to that a beautiful face, small, perfect breasts, and just a great everything else and you've got possibly the most stunningly sexy woman I've ever seen in my life.