Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Championship

tightloop

I am really Amped about the football game tonight...I know, I know, everyone thinks USC is going to win, but it should be a really good game and I have my sights set on a Longhorn victory..

Everybody enjoy it and root for your favorite team...it'll be good no matter who wins.. :lol:

GO HORNS!!!! Oh my god what the hell did I just say! :wacko::wacko: I am an Aggie!!! Please wake me up from this bad dream! It's a Texas team, it’s a Texas team it’s a Texas team it’s a Texas team!!! I hope my family never reads this! GO HORNS!!!! Oh hell I said it again! PISS ON USC! Oh that sounds better! Tonight and only tonight I am Closet TU fan. My wife is such a diehard Aggie she hoping they get there horns sawed off!!

<laughing> I grew up in an all-UCLA family, and went to another University of California school, so it is totally in my DNA to believe that my favorite team is "whoever is playing USC". Can't believe that means I gotta root for a Texas team, but some things just have to be done. :P

Bruce

Edited by bgary

TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS TEXAS WINS.

Had to call some of my sorry ut freinds and have them turn the game back on!

by the way the USC quarterback is a piece of crap with his comment that they are still the better team. YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I thought it was a terrible game. Both teams played piss poor and made waaaay too many sloppy, freshman-like mistakes. Officiating was just as bad and I thought is was going to be a give-away to USC until the refs made the same boneheaded calls (actually non-calls) on Texas. Both teams need to be thankful it is the last game of the season instead of the first and neither of them is facing a Penn State or Ohio State or (insert top ten team of your choice here) next weekend.

Only good thing about the game is UT ending up with more points than USC at the end. I'll also give big thumbs up to Vince Young's performance, especially his running game.

Oh yeah, +1 on Mark's comment re: the USC QB.

I don't think the Heisman is going to matter to him after tonight. He will probably spend the next several days fending off NFL team owners and their very large checkbooks. He will wake up saying "Heisman what??"

by the way the USC quarterback is a piece of crap with his comment that they are still the better team. YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody call the WAH-mbulance for the little pansy. Vince Young can take a hit, and doesn't run away from it like a girly man! :lol: :lol:

Vince Young's chief export is PAIN.... :lol: :lol: (sorry, we were diggin' the Chuck Norris top 30 in commercial breaks :) )

Great game all around. Non-calls, bad calls. Poor play calls. Bad executions. No one was clicking 100% but that's why it's all or nothing. Again great game for everyone.

Vince Young proved he and 10 stiffs can beat the best TEAM in the country. He's a great player and through back all those that said that last year's Rose Bowl comeback over Michigan was a fluke. As for the Heisman...the fact is that Leinart had better passing numbers and on a team with as many stars as USC has, for Reggie Bush to post the numbers he did this year, really shows that he was the best individual player (which is what the Heisman is awarded for...and not what they mean to their team). The question for UT fans should be if Vince deserved to win the Heisman or not...rather is he going to playing ball with them next year or not. Without him...Mack Brown is in T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

The Trojans showed that they are a great team and under Coach Carroll will continue to be a great program. Bush, Bing, Leinart and White (along with the other seniors and All-Americans on the team) will all be going to the NFL this summer and opens the doors for a lot of young(er) players to show how deep the Trojans are. The team that started spring ball last year wasn't close to the team that hit the field in fall due to a ton of injuries that rippled into the regular season. The Trojans will also be blessed with ANOTHER great recruiting class (if not the top) as they have already received commitments from many 5-star atheletes including the nation's top WR. The loss of Leinart opens up the door for redshirt Junior, John David Booty and true sophomore Mark Sanchez, both the top QB's in the nation in their respective classes to take the reigns in leading the Trojans next year. On top of that, the nation's top receiving corps will all be back, along with freshmen and sophmores who were tops in their classes coming in. For the backfield, last year's top RB and two of this year's Top 5 RB's are projected to become Trojans. After all that, USC is poised to receive the top JC transfer class in the country too. So the hopes are high for the sons and daughters of Troy next year!!!

BTW, as for either team being thankful it wasn't OSU or PSU. Texas beat Ohio State at the start of the year. OSU lost to PSU during the regular season. I'd say UT or USC could handle them. Especially since it took PSU 3 overtimes to beat # 22 Florida State.

Going into this season, the Trojan faithful were projecting 2-3 losses, so just the season we've had alone was awesome. Undefeated regular season, BCS bowl bid, 7th Heisman trophy for the university and a chance to make history with 3 consecutive National Championships. What a great year!

Kudos to all the teams for another great year of college football and showing why it (at least to me :lol: ) is far and away a better game than the NFL can ever provide.

God Bless The Longhorns and Fight On Trojans in '06!!!!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

USC Class of '96

Edited by uscbigdawg