Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Motorized Range Cart

cbrussell

II was just sitting here thinking, (I know a bad idea), a cool idea will be a motorized range cart. I know that there are electric golf carts, but I was thinking about something smaller and portable. Something like an electric Range Tactical Gear cart. Would be cool! Any ideas?

37 minutes ago, Johnny_Chimpo said:

I don't want to see this sport go the way of sporting clays

I don't know. If our locals were spread out more like some places I would buy a golf cart.

I signed up for an upcoming match.  I squadded to start on the first bay so I would not have to walk far between stages.  Sometimes I can get a ride back from the last bay.  Motor transport is sounding better every month.

9 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Make sure to get the Hurry Cane if you get the above. If you need the above, you need the Hurry Cane!

image.png

HAHAHAHA!!!

I don't need the scooter but:

1. Why walk when you can ride?
  2. Why stand when you can sit?
  3. Why sit when you can lie down?
  4. Why lie when you can sleep?

55 minutes ago, ShredderTactical said:

Saw this one at this years World Speed Shooting Championship at CMP.  This is battery powered and I believe it has remote control for start/stop and steering...

E_Range Cart WSSC2022.jpg

👍

I know a friend of mine built a self-propelled little wagon for three gun several years back. I don't know if he still has it or not but it was pretty handy

2 hours ago, ShredderTactical said:

Saw this one at this years World Speed Shooting Championship at CMP.  This is battery powered and I believe it has remote control for start/stop and steering...

Sorry son, dad’s gonna borrow your jeep for the weekend. 😆

On 6/26/2022 at 3:24 PM, ShredderTactical said:

Lol! I saw this at the Area 5 Steel Challenge match in Indy. 

21 hours ago, WildPete said:

Lol! I saw this at the Area 5 Steel Challenge match in Indy. 

That Jeep must have to stop a lot to plug in for a recharge to travel to all these big matches! 🤣🤣🤣  I'll bet Jeep would be interested in providing sponsorship to the owner for advertising the brand at these events!!! 🎯

I saw one of these this weekend but I didn’t ask too many questions. I’m pretty sure it was one of the Long Island guys who had it.  Was a small box he sat on with a steering yoke and I’m guessing the box contained the motor.  It may have been a pit bike at one point. 

I emailed Rugged Gear with the idea; they responded saying they had tried a prototype, however, it was too heavy. Makes sense; would defeat the whole mobility idea. Oh well, just a random thought.

My cousin and his friends rigged up a golf cart for sporting clays. Each one of the three either has bum knees, hips or ankles. People may laugh but at least they’re getting out and enjoying the game. I kid him that pretty soon they’ll need an ambulance to carry everything. 😅