Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Funniest Skit/piece Ever?

ErikW

The Robin Williams Golf skit is a classic.

SNL - Kevin Spacey Star Wars auditions as Christopher Walken, Walter Mathow, and Richard Dreyfus ..... has to be an alltime favorite.

Oh and anything with Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy or the guys from Blue Collar, they crack me up. :D

What, no Dave Chappelle skits? The Niggar family? Rick James? The Racial Draft? Training Day with Wayne Brady was awesome. "Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a bitch?"

"There's no fear, Joe Rogan... when you're lookin' for some crack!"

• 3 weeks later...

There are a million good skits and many have been mentioned here. I was squeezing my brain to come up with a favorite, and for some reason a number of various bits that came to mind all of them from Eddie Izzards "Dressed to Kill" show. For some reason I havent enjoyed stand-up since, everything seems weak next to it.

Dave Chappelle's Rick James (Darknesss), Prince (...and this....is the revolution) and of course what about the blind black white supremacist??

Will Ferrell's " The Lovers" SNL

I agree on the Sean Connery Jeopary SNL skit. Catgory "S" Words.... "I'll take swords for $200"......

Edited by Athena

Chapelle's Grand Theft Auto skit

Chris Farley in SNL, the Japanese game show

Farley in SNL when he and Patrick Swayze tried out for the Chippendales

Eddie Murphy's SNL skit where he dressed up as a white guy and discovered a big racial conspiracy

Monty Python's Life of Brian, the "Biggus D*ckus" and "I am not the Messiah" skits

The "Don't Kick my Dog" .WAV file

The "Turd in my Car" .WAV file

There are a million good skits and many have been mentioned here. I was squeezing my brain to come up with a favorite, and for some reason a number of various bits that came to mind all of them from Eddie Izzards "Dressed to Kill" show. For some reason I havent enjoyed stand-up since, everything seems weak next to it.

I recently watched it for the first time with a friend who has it memorized. Many of the lines are now part of daily conversation. "Do you have a flag"?

Have you seen the bonus material that comes on an extra DVD with Monty Python's Live at the Hollywood Bowl? It's an interview with the Python crew... and Eddie Izzard's nonchalantly sitting on stage with them, when they "suddenly" figure out he's not part of the Python crew.

:lol:

"I'll take the Rapists for 1,000!"

"Not a fan of the ladies, eh, Trebek?"

I agree on the Sean Connery Jeopary SNL skit. Catgory "S" Words.... "I'll take swords for $200"......

I'll take the Penis Mightier, Alex

(SNL) Nick Burns - Your Company's Computer Guy!

Edited by Glock24Shooter

• 2 weeks later...

The MANSHOW boy is a riot! There is a skit where he's selling beer (like some twisted lemonade stand). A guy walks up and the boy asks him if he wants a beer. The man says no. The MANSHOW boys says, "Your mouth says no, but your fat gut says yes" -sharp tongue on that one.

My favorite skit is Will Ferrell doing Neil Diamond. "I killed a drifter so I could get an erection- shut up, I'm Neil Diamond"

Another great skit is Jim Carey as Jimmy Tango where you "Ride the Snake" to weight loss by taking crystal meth and wearing vibrating heat beads. Will Ferrell stands up and says, "Jimmy, I've been wearing your vibrating heat beads, and not only have I lost 60 pounds in three days, but guess what? I just found out I'm the Devil!! And I will seize the blood of all the worlds sinners" Carey says, "Sounds good. Scan me" Then Ferrell starts bleeding from his head, "make it stop Jimmy". Then Carey says, "Don't mess with the maestro". Still makes me laugh.

The Clayton Bigsby skit is another favorite.

Has anyone ever seen the SOUTHPARK episode where Mr. Garrison invents the Gyroscope to get even with the Airlines? It's disturbing!!

Oregon beached whale explosion

I studied mining in school. We went through this video a few times in my explosives class and ISEE meetings. Even better than watching it is reading Dave Barry's description of it in his book Dave Barry Talks Back. "...So they moved the spectators back up the beach, put a half-ton of dynamite next to the whale, and set it off. I am probably guilty of understatement when I say that what follows, on the videotape, is the most wonderful event in the history of the universe..." I still laugh when I read it.

I like the Wasssup guy doing the Wasabi skit in the restaraunt. And along with that is the SNL skit doing the wassssup commercial but with "Jihad."

I also like Robert Dinero doing the wanted terrorists on SNL

Will Ferrell doing the "get on the bag" always is funny

Neal in AZ