Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Primer Xpress

cool

3 hours ago, cool said:

Before ordering, I await user feedback. In this system there are many plastic parts

I totally get that. We have these on order at Shooters Connection, and plan on doing a video on it when it comes in. I think user feedback will be pretty quick to follow that.

4 hours ago, cool said:

Before ordering, I await user feedback. In this system there are many plastic parts

I trust M7 has done their homework. I ordered one and will give you some feedback once it arrives.  I can't wait to try it on large primers. 

I also don't reload for a living, so if it's down for a bit.... it's not the end of the world for me. 

I assume this just feeds the standard priming system on the Evo?  If so, no thanks, the standard priming seems to be the weak point on the Evo for me.  I have the Revo priming system on order right now, I am hoping that the rotating primer disk feeding system alleviates some of my primer headaches.  

9 hours ago, Zerofade said:

I assume this just feeds the standard priming system on the Evo?  If so, no thanks, the standard priming seems to be the weak point on the Evo for me.  I have the Revo priming system on order right now, I am hoping that the rotating primer disk feeding system alleviates some of my primer headaches.  

My understanding is new primer system that's why the Evo version costs more than the apex 10 version to account for a retro fit of the system.

• 3 months later...

Nothing on the video about upside down primers?

Like Rob asked I would love to see a retrofit to detect upside down primers and drop them out before they hit the wheel on the revo/evo eq. collators.  It would leave the primer orien. sensor to detect missing primers.