Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers!

Intheshaw1

On 1/21/2021 at 6:44 PM, NuBLee said:

Their quick response and offering options was greatly appreciated and I am hopeful that the rest of the transaction goes as professionally as what happened today.  One can only imagine the amount of time, effort, paperwork and hoopla to obtain permits they must have gone through in order import these primers.  Maybe a little foreign competition will help spur American suppliers to up their game a bit if there is anything that they can do to increase production.

Before I ordered, i called, and got a good enough feeling that i did a 10,000 pice order. That should keep me going through the summer and then hope things normalize.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Andy9 said:

Before I ordered, i called, and got a good enough feeling that i did a 10,000 pice order. That should keep me going through the summer and then hope things normalize.

I'll be curious to hear about everyone's experience is with these primers.

As soon as they hit my door step, I will be loading 4 different handgun calibers to make certain they are good to go for that brass.  I'll be seating some of the SPP I receive in 223 & 556 cases to test as I would think the SRP & SPP close to the same diameter.  By that time, the next shipment round will probably be taking pre-orders and will want to know if the that size presents any issues before I order more, including SRP.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with Jill@trifusion tactical . They  do use these primers  when they make ammo and they are a legit company. I placed a test order(pre order) using a credit card.  Due here in July( july-september).  worth a chance IMHO

hoping @andy 9 and @nuBlee have a good report.

thanks @andy9 for the tip

Edited by boatdoc173

On 2/3/2021 at 5:17 AM, boatdoc173 said:

I spoke with Jill@trifusion tactical . They  do use these primers  when they make ammo and they are a legit company. I placed a test order(pre order) using a credit card.  Due here in July( july-september).  worth a chance IMHO

hoping @andy 9 and @nuBlee have a good report.

thanks @andy9 for the tip

I've also got about 10k coming in from them in 3 batched March - Sept

Will post when I get anything - had the same experience talking to them in person. Credit Card purchase is protected for 12mo so I'm not to worried about it. 

Fingers crossed

I know it is a hit and miss issue (I always seem to miss) but I see that Powder Valley has finally increased their maximum  order qty from 1000 to 2000 per order per SKU.....This will be helpful when I do "hit" it right and at $40.00 per thousand for CCI - SPP they are still doing the right thing related to their primer pricing......

On 1/18/2021 at 1:52 PM, Sandbagger123 said:

8 cents a pop? no thanks.  Also, need to be careful of new companies sprouting up promising things that need to prepay.  they might be using the deposits to use as capitol to buy the product.   anyone can make a flashy web site

Holy price hikes batman.  From ~$30 to 80 for primers?  NFW

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 8:33 PM, DirtBag said:

I've also got about 10k coming in from them in 3 batched March - Sept

Will post when I get anything - had the same experience talking to them in person. Credit Card purchase is protected for 12mo so I'm not to worried about it. 

Fingers crossed

Has anyone received any of these primers from Trifusion Tactical yet?

Any news or reviews?

I haven't received my small order yet.  I did receive an email from them offering domestic primers for higher prices than the Unis Genix pricing since our original order had not been fulfilled. Passed on that offer and am still patiently waiting on the imports.

Guys - Wanted to ask if anyone else here receives an email almost daily from a - Michael Landrum at Component Connection.  I ask because with each email he identifies that the has lots and lots of primers, limited powder, and some projectiles.  He is advertising primers at $0.07 to $0.08 a piece.  I have not made any attempt to see if this is a valid company and wanted to ask if anyone here has recently successfully purchased from this company.  He also offers to facilitate (liaison) component swapping if someone needs a specific item to keep their reloading going.... Thanks Mark

35 minutes ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Guys - Wanted to ask if anyone else here receives an email almost daily from a - Michael Landrum at Component Connection.  I ask because with each email he identifies that the has lots and lots of primers, limited powder, and some projectiles.  He is advertising primers at $0.07 to $0.08 a piece.  I have not made any attempt to see if this is a valid company and wanted to ask if anyone here has recently successfully purchased from this company.  He also offers to facilitate (liaison) component swapping if someone needs a specific item to keep their reloading going.... Thanks Mark

No idea, but with the amount of scammers out there I have only been buying from reputable sites.

FYI, midway has some CCI SPPs right now.