Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers!

Intheshaw1

On 7/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, Stony Lane said:

Has anyone received any of these primers from Trifusion Tactical yet?

Any news or reviews?

they sent out an email stating that they are getting some primers( used by Tulammo) soon. firstgroup of orders gets  those.

I opted for the  Unix/ginex and will wait.might be september  or december before those arrive

the cci spp offered were 19 cents pe r  primer. They had a lot of them in  stock.

they seem to only want to sell to  gun/ammo dealers( ffls) these days..not private sales. and no credit cards any more either.

wonder why the change?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MidwayUSA has had CCI SPP and Federal LPP coming in and out of stock over the last week. They're overpriced, and limited to 1 box per customer, but the pace of them selling out is definitely slowing down compared to a month or so ago.

Not celebrating yet but here's hoping...

1 hour ago, louu said:

The sooner we stop buying them at ridiculous prices and limits the sooner things will be back to normal. 

Agreed, but that won't happen until the majority of reloaders feel like they have "enough". Which in turn won't happen until supply increases. Not quite chicken-or-the-egg but at the very least... cyclic? I guess?

I'm haven't paid stupid prices yet and I'm hoping I can hold out with what I have so I'll never have to.

1 hour ago, louu said:

The sooner we stop buying them at ridiculous prices and limits the sooner things will be back to normal. 

Yes, I wish you all would quit buying them…

On 7/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, Cuz said:

Yes, I wish you all would quit buying them…

😁 ^^  As a side note I’ve also noticed more 22’s showing up online and some for less than what they’ve been going for, so maybe things are looking up. 

Edited by Farmer

• 3 weeks later...